Job Title: Customer Outcomes Testing Analyst
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday (flexible between 8am and 5pm)
Salary: £22,000-£24,000 (dependant on experience) and up to 20% bonus and benefits
Location: Blackpool, this role will support hybrid working with a minimum of 2 days working from the office.
We’re Tandem. The UK’s fairer, greener, digital bank providing hard working people across the UK with sustainable ways to borrow and save. With more than 500 people in London, Blackpool, Cardiff, Durham and Manchester, all working together to create a fairer, greener, more accessible bank for people across the UK.We’re on a mission to proactively help our customers to reduce their carbon footprint and accelerate the UK to net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we need more people to help us achieve this goal.
We've taken the beliefs, behaviours, and personality and created four underpinning values. These values demonstrate our guiding principles and behaviours for everyone at Tandem. Our ambition is that these values are ingrained and always front of mind when we're engaging with our stakeholder audiences. Our values are BRAVE, ENTERPRISING, SIMPLE and TOGETHER.
We’re building an amazing team and we’re looking for a hardworking and driven analyst to support us on our journey.
The main purpose of the role is to undertake independent reviews of customer journeys to make sure that Tandem’s customers are receiving Good Outcomes in their interactions with us.
What you will be working on:
- Complete outcome testing in the required manner, frequency & timescale to demonstrate that the right outcomes have been achieved for customers.
- Identifying and analysing emerging Compliance risks and wider trends.
- Providing feedback and recommendations to other Compliance and Business colleagues on how to mitigate these risks.
- Individual performance and contribution to achieve KPI’s set by the business.
- Owning individual performance and personal development.
What we're looking for:
- The ability to work equally well as part of a team but also under their own initiative.
- Attention to detail including the ability to identify gaps and problems in existing practices and implement rectifications and solutions.
- A focused mindset towards strong customer outcomes.
- The ability to communicate findings and escalate issues confidently and clearly.
- Skills in the interpretation and use of management data and information
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Excel
- A thorough understanding of the requirements of confidentiality and GDPR.
- Experience of working in a quality assurance, customer outcome, coaching or monitoring role within a regulated environment.
- An understanding of Consumer Duty and the drivers of ‘Good Outcomes’.
- An understanding of regulations including CONC, MCOB, T&C, DISP, PRIN and DPA.
Our rewards are getting a big update, with enhancements due to land in early 2023!
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- 1 day off for your birthday
- Bonus scheme
- Electric Vehicle scheme
- Free cereal and snacks in the office
- Cycle to work scheme and a free helmet
- Perkbox for treats and discounts
- Pension contribution
- 2 days per year paid volunteering
Take part in our Green Deal
- Volunteer 2 days a week for charity > receive an early Friday finish
- Raise £200 per annum for charity > Tandem provide PR and marketing support
- Have renewable energy at home > receive an additional 1-day annual leave
- Drive a lower emissions or hybrid car > free raffle entries with the chance to win a weekend away for 2
- Drive an electric car > receive £500 towards a home charger
Tandem is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to meeting our responsibilities under the Equality Act (2010). We respect the diverse experience and talents that every individual brings to our Company, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Please be aware that background checking (including credit and criminal records checks) form part of our recruitment process. We will adhere to our duties under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.