Sweep is hiring aMachine Learning / AI Engineer, based in Paris, Montpellier or London, to work on our enterprise carbon management software.
Climate change is the defining issue of our time. By empowering companies with technology that helps them manage their climate impact, we believe Sweep can make a meaningful contribution to a better future for all of us.
Ok, sounds promising. What will I be doing?
As part of the Engineering team, you will lead the way in developing and deploying machine learning models, designing and implementing algorithms, and analyzing data to improve our product's performance. One example of the work you'll be doing includes suggesting emission factors when importing data into the system.
To be more specific, this includes:
- Develop, optimize and deploy machine learning models to enhance product performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement algorithms that address business problems
- Analyse data to identify patterns and trends to drive product improvements
- Optimise and improve existing models to increase accuracy and efficiency
- Work with the product management team to develop innovative features and solutions
- Effectively communicate technical concepts and ideas to non-technical stakeholders
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Glad you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- Engineer degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in developing and deploying machine learning models
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Python and R
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP) technologies
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure
- You have a passion for solving problems, developing the solutions and building products
- You are enthusiastic, self motivated and autonomous
- You bring all-round communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively
- You care about our mission of creating a better future for all of us
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that has the humble ambition to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re planning to hit the ground running and have an impact fast. Joining this journey right at the beginning allows you to really help shape our path.
Our hybrid work model, with hiring focussed around our head offices in Paris, London and Montpellier, allows us to balance our personal and professional lives while staying connected and engaged with colleagues and clients.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we have a B Corporation status.
We think this will be the ride of our lives. And maybe yours, too.