7.7 billion plastic water bottles are thrown away in the UK every year and us Londoners are the thirstiest consuming on average 175 plastic water bottles per person every year!
Altwater is on a mission to disrupt the wasteful bottled water market by offering an eco alternative that helps people make sustainable everyday choices that collectively lead to a big difference.
Launched in Summer ‘22 by cofounders James and Sam, we have already secured listings in Selfridges and London's top retailers. Following a successful fundraising round, we are excited to be rocketing into our next stage of growth and are looking to build a fantastic team to support our mission.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious salesperson who is eager to champion altwater and get the product in as many hands as possible!
- Team player - we are a small collaborative team that is keen to share ideas
- Eager to learn - we are learning as we go, and we hope you will too
- People-focused & a great communicator - relationships are everything, create meaningful ones
- Self-motivated - take ownership and be proud of what do
- Resilient - you're not always going to get a yes
What you’ll do
- Represent and champion the brand
- Acquire new off-trade retailers and wholesalers
- Manage and develop relationships with existing customers
- Get to know our customers, and find out what makes them tick
- Work closely with the founding team to develop long-term commercial strategy
- Identify new opportunities that lie outside of conventional F&B sales channels
- Take responsibility for CRM accounting, orders and invoicing
- Experience in consumer sales & business development
- Confident and natural communication skills
- Key eye for identifying business opportunities and leveraging gaps in the market
- London based
Nice to have
- 2+ years experience in a Food & Beverage startup
- Strong understanding of CRM platforms
- Competitive salary
- Remote work / West London office based
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Discount codes for friends and family
- Join us at the start of our journey and be part of a small team with the opportunity to grow with the brand
- Have fun and get involved in company socials and events
To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter (250 words) when you hit APPLY.