7.7 billion plastic water bottles are thrown away in the UK every year and us Londoners are the thirstiest consuming on average of 175 plastic water bottles per person every year!
Altwater is on a mission to disrupt the wasteful bottled water market by offering an eco alternative that helps people make sustainable everyday choices that collectively lead to a big difference.
Launched in Summer ‘22 by cofounders James and Sam, we have already secured listings in Selfridges and London's top retailers. Following a successful fundraising round, we are excited to be rocketing into our next stage of growth and are looking to build an amazing team to support our mission.
We are looking for a marketing enthusiast who is ambitious, creative, and eager to learn and get their hands stuck in building a category-changing brand and marketing strategy from the ground up!
- Team player - we are a small collaborative team that is keen to share ideas
- Eager to learn - we are learning as we go and we hope you will too
- Passion for creating - Content is king, be behind and in front of the camera
- Used to thinking outside the box - quick decisions and a start-up's resources mean getting creative is key
- Marketing obsessed - excited to test new ideas and go against the grain
What you’ll do
- Grow our social media channels, including Instagram and TikTok
- Build an excited and engaged community of customers that supports altwater’s mission
- Ideate, create, post and optimise engaging content across all channels
- Assist in content production, reel-making, and happy to become the face of altwater across socials
- Get to know customers first-hand by organizing brand activations, alongside the whole altwater team, to help spread the message of altwater and build brand awareness
- Find, develop and execute partnerships with other exciting brands for marketing collaborations
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in paid digital advertising
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Loves to engage with community and customers
- Comfortable in front of the camera and enthusiastic to share our journey and mission
- Self-sufficient - comfortable to run multiple projects simultaneously and take ownership for execution
Preferred (but not essential)
- Have previously worked in an FMCG, Luxury Goods, Fashion, Food or Beverage business
- Filming and photography experience
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Adobe Premier Pro
- Experience in D2C
- Competitive salary
- Remote work / West London office based
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Discount codes for friends and family
- Join us at the start of our journey and be part of a small team with the opportunity to grow with the brand
- Have fun and get involved in company socials and events
- To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter (250 words) when you hit APPLY.