Please note: This position is known as a 'Member Services Supervisor' internally at GoHenry.
GoHenry is a London and New York-based fintech company that pioneered the youth fintech and financial education category. We are on a mission to make every kid smart with money and to delight our community of 2 million parents, kids, and teens with innovative, market-leading tools to help parents raise financially healthy kids.
GoHenry offers a debit card and app for kids and teens and companion apps for the family, with in-app tools for sending money, automating allowance, managing chores, setting savings goals, giving to charity, and in-app financial education lessons where kids can watch videos, take quizzes and earn points & badges. This is all designed to help kids and teens build good money habits that will last a lifetime.
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Member Services Supervisor
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an exceptional Member Services Team and support us in achieving our goal of providing the very best in service to our members, both in the UK and the US. Your role will primarily be to ensure that both inbound and outbound work is assigned and actioned effectively by the Member Services (MS) team in order to meet the department’s target SLAs and to ensure the team have the necessary direction and support to do their jobs well.
Our MS Team is here for our members 8.00am to 10.00pm, 7 days per week. This is a full-time, permanent role working in our Farnborough office: Sun 10-6, Mon & Tues 2-10, Weds 10-6, & Thurs 7:30-3:30 with some flexibility to work different hours as and when needed.
- Ensuring the MS team is providing the best possible level of customer service to GoHenry members
- Assigning work effectively throughout the day to deal with the workload to meet the department SLAs
- Resolving customer escalations from the MS Team including effective management and capture of member complaints
- Actively monitor timekeeping and task adherence across the team, providing immediate feedback to individuals and highlighting any persistent concerns to the management team
- Be available. Manage by walking around. Be visible to answer questions
- Conducting a concise handover at the end of each shift to the incoming supervisor/team including current status in regards to workload and issues
- Supporting the onboarding of new team members with training and advice on best practice and query solutions
- Effectively communicating any issues to the relevant internal department as appropriate
- Working collaboratively with the Team Coaches to support the onboarding of new team members
- Supporting the management team to maintain a happy and motivated team
What we’re looking for
You tick each of our three of our Member Services Supervisor-must-haves:
- Proven experience of supervising a team, preferably (but not necessarily) in a contact centre environment
- An effective communicator who uses diplomacy and sensitivity when needed
- Confident use of computer software to prepare reports and documents
You’ve been where we’re about to go:
- A problem solver who can assess a situation and identify possible solutions
- A confident and approachable people person
- Someone who cares and is passionate about what they are doing every day!
- An ability to be super organised, set priorities but be able to flex these when needed!
- Someone who can keep calm in a crisis
As a person, you are a self-starter who is motivated to kick start their own projects, welcomes challenges, seeks feedback from others, asks “how can I help” and then “how can we make this better”, shows perseverance on long-term goals, and generally goes above and beyond in their work.
What we’re offering
- Free tea, coffee and fruit
- Workplace pension scheme
- 30 days of holiday (including all but 3 public hols).
- Your birthday day off
- Family-friendly leave policies
- Flu Jab
- Death in service – 4x your annual salary from month 1
- Enhanced maternity leave – 20 weeks full basic pay after 2 years’ service and 26 weeks full basic pay after 3 years’ service
- Paternity leave – 4 weeks full pay after probation
- Westfield Cash Health Plan* (for you and your children)
- £100 pa* towards Physiotherapy, Acupuncture, Osteopathy, Homeopathy And Chiropractic Treatment can be used as any, one or combination of treatments you or your dependent children
- £100 pa* towards Acupressure, Allergy Testing/Food Intolerance Testing, Aromatherapy, Hypnotherapy, Indian Head Massage, Nutritional Therapy, Reflexology, Reiki And Sports Massage. Can be used as any, one or a combination of treatments
- For you and you dependent children
- £150 pa* optical fees each
- £375 pa* consultation fees each
- £100 pa* dental fees each
- Westfield surgery plan after 3 years’ service
- Westfield Rewards (receive discounts at over 600 retailers)
- Mental health platform – Open up
- 5 days annual leave carry over
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training opportunities to further develop your craft
GoHenry is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re on a mission to foster a diverse & inclusive workplace. Individuals seeking employment at GoHenry are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Want to join our mission?
If GoHenry sounds like a place you’d like to be, please apply using the link below.