Why work for Scrumbles?
Scrumbles is a fast-growing pet food start-up that is disrupting the market, available online and in store at retailers like Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Pets at Home and Waitrose. Growing triple digits YoY and operating profitably, the business is on the precipice of entering new markets and reaching greater scale than ever before.
We make natural, ethical cat and dog food filling a gap in the market for a high quality, responsibly sourced pet food that’s accessibly priced to reach a mainstream customer base.
What does the role entail?
· Key point of contact for a portfolio of grocery and nation accounts representing c. 40% of the business
· Develop exceptional relationships and category partnerships to ensure Scrumbles achieves outsized results.
· Effectively manage the accounts to ensure annual turnover and profit targets are achieved.
· Development and negotiation of winning joint business plans.
· Management of promotional plans, ongoing analysis of promotional effectiveness and monitoring of compliance.
· Planning and implementation of NPD launches within your customers.
· Working closely with marketing colleagues to activate agreed customer marketing activities.
· Input into S&OP, annual and monthly forecast, and budget cycles.
· Working with finance to ensure accurate forecasting of promotional and customer investment.
· Working closely with supply to ensure great availability and appropriate buy/supply behaviour
We’d love to meet someone who
· Has a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an account manager, commercial manager or buyer with in FMCG
· Strong Excel skills with the ability to produce/use Vlookup/Pivot tables and Sumifs
· Is organised and calm under pressure with the ability to prioritise
· Enjoys the fast-paced nature of a start-up
· A passion for results and hunger to make a big impact
· Is a self-motivator
· Bonus points for: category management experience
In addition to a competitive salary and pension, we offer;
- Friends and Family discount for your furry family
- Flexible working
- Zone 1 London, pet friendly office
- Participation in the company equity scheme