Location: London (Remote, with the ability to attend in-person meetings once a month)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £32,000- £36,000 depending on experience
The Minded Institute is a world leader in the new and exciting field of yoga therapy and yoga therapy education. We train yoga and health professionals to work in the prevention, early intervention, and management of long-term physical and mental health conditions. By working at the interface between yoga, mindfulness, neurophysiology, psychotherapy principles, and evidence-based scientific research, The Minded Institute is dedicated to revolutionising the perception and treatment of health conditions. Although we are a relatively small company, our reach is big and over the last five years, we have had exponential growth in our offerings, including developing the first ever yoga therapy psychotherapy course in the world. We are seeking an experienced administrator and operations manager to help us manage the day-to-day runnings of the company, organise and oversee the student journeys, and design and implement new systems that will help provide a stable foundation for our continued growth.
Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and passionate about well-being and health, have some knowledge of yoga and/or the education sector. Applicants must have demonstrable experience in administration management and process optimisation, and coordinating a group of staff or team.
This position is suited to a self-starter, one who also likes to work within and build structure, is comfortable working in a small team and across multiple projects. A keen eye for detail, significant IT skills, and outstanding organisational skills are a must!
Only applications with a covering letter that expresses why you want to work for the Minded Institute and how you feel your skills can be of benefit to it, will receive a response. In your cover letter, please highlight how your skills match the role requirements and the value you can bring to The Minded Institute.
- Managing and executing the day-to-day operations of The Minded Institute, ensuring smooth functioning of all activities and projects.
- Managing, maintaining, and creating administrative systems and processes, including filing systems, database management, and record keeping.
- Researching and reviewing and successfully using technologies and software that can support all company tasks. This must be done without direction and through the applicant's own initiative.
- Implementing and customising new management systems while ensuring operational continuity.
- Developing and implementing administrative policies and procedures to ensure the smooth running of internal operations.
- Managing multiple mailboxes, responding to queries on a daily basis and providing effective complaint resolution.
- Providing outstanding customer service and support at all times.
- Managing the website in WordPress, including adding new courses, and trouble-shooting minor problems
- Managing the entire student journey from initial application, through to graduation.
- Actively communicating and coordinating with faculty, staff and students to ensure efficient delivery of teaching modules and specialist CPD programmes
- Managing relationships with external stakeholders, including regulatory bodies, partners and suppliers.
- Ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory standards.
- Occasionally coordinating and managing events, including meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Reviewing and formatting course training materials, ensuring content is accurate and in line with The Minded Institute’s branding and aesthetics.
- Providing IT support to the Director and students when they are on the training.
- Supporting the Director with ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.
- Genuine passion for contributing to a positive social impact on a global scale.
- Capacity to appropriately support the needs of the company on a standalone basis.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills, with systemic thinking.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other work management software applications.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and customising a CRM or school management system.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks and projects
- Knowledge of relevant legal and HR regulatory requirements.
- Ability to interact with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
If you are a highly organised and detail-oriented individual with proven experience in implementing and refining processes and systems, while ensuring customer service excellence, then we want to hear from you.