⭐Who we are:
Looking for a job where you can be part of a team that is revolutionising the short-term accommodation industry? Look no further! We are a professional management service that helps homeowners and landlords enjoy more freedom by taking care of the hassle of hosting their properties. Our mission is to leverage the latest technology to make hosting a property as effortless as possible and increase revenue for our hosts. Join us in our quest to disrupt the industry and make hosting a breeze!
Since our launch in 2015, we have experienced tremendous growth, even in the face of a pandemic and acquiring one of our largest competitors along the way. Our team has partnered with thousands of satisfied hosts, helping them earn income from their homes while pursuing their passions. With operations in over 20 cities worldwide, from Auckland to Lisbon, there's no shortage of opportunities to make an impact with us. We are currently in our 2nd phase of Growth and in one of the most exciting stages in our journey to date. Come join us in our mission to revolutionise the short-term accommodation industry and help hosts worldwide achieve their goals!
⭐About the role:
Reporting directly to the CEO, we are seeking a Founders Associate to take the lead on project management, driving strategic initiatives, and improving processes. This role calls for a person who thrives in a complex, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment. The successful candidate will need to display analytical skills, flexibility, and the ability to think quickly and creatively. The position requires a self-starter, ready to meet challenges head-on.
Strategic Project Management: Lead and drive key strategic initiatives across multiple teams. Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget. Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with team members as well as other stakeholders.
Business Process Improvement: Evaluate current business operations to identify areas of potential efficiency improvement. Design, develop, and implement streamlined processes and procedures.
Risk Management: Identify potential risks and opportunities within the organization and develop contingency and mitigation strategies.
Strategic Planning and Execution: Participate in the development of the company's plans and programs as a strategic partner. Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, the introduction of new programs/strategies, and regulatory action.
Board Meeting and Investor Relations Preparation: Prepare board meeting agendas and compile necessary materials to ensure effective decision-making. Manage investor relations activities, including the preparation of investor presentations and reports, communication strategy, and response to investor inquiries.
Legal Activities Support: Oversee the completion of legal documents, ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations. Participate in the due diligence process and assist in M&A activities as required.
Organisational Communication: Serve as the communication nexus between the different business units, facilitating swift and effective communication between the CEO and various teams. Understand and represent the CEO's perspective in internal discussions.
Executive Support: Manage the CEO's schedule and appointments, prioritize meetings and engagements, and ensure effective time management. Prepare and provide briefing materials for the CEO in advance of meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree or above from a top-tier institution.
- Experience managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including the ability to troubleshoot unexpected issues and respond to operational hiccups.
- Proficiency in productivity software and tools.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record of driving process improvements.
- Experience working with executive level staff.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence others.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to think outside the box.
- Highly adaptable and comfortable with navigating ambiguity.
- Energetic and motivated self-starter with a results-driven approach.
- Excellent relationship-building skills, with a strong ability to work collaboratively across different teams and stakeholders.
- Highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy, and discretion.
Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right.
- Regular team social events
- Company-wide recognition of outstanding work
- Opportunities to innovate
- Lots of snacks and treats provided by the company (in the office)
Dedicated to employee wellbeing
- Wellbeing hub with virtual fitness, nutrition, yoga, meditation and talking therapy classes
- Betterhelp coverage for mental health support
- Dedicated employee wellbeing meetings
- 25 days paid holiday days, plus public holidays
- Hybrid work environment (3 days in the office, 2 WFH)
- An extra day off for your birthday - because who wants to work on their birthday?
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Pawternity - We encourage proud parents of new pets to work from home to help their new member settle in
- Pension - We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees
- MacBook - for business use
Compensation: £40,000- £60,000