Want to help build a world that works better for everyone? Kin + Carta is a global digital transformation consultancy that makes a difference to the billions who now work, play, shop, communicate and share online.
Join a global team of curious and diverse minds in connecting people, data and technology to produce amazing experiences for some of the world’s most influential companies. Become a maker, builder or creator as we explore the possibilities of sustainable digital technology, helping clients to rapidly innovate, modernise their systems, enable their teams, and optimise for continued growth.
We focus on tech but we’re a proudly inclusive business with trust and human connection at its heart. People, the planet, and profit matter equally to us which is why we’re a certified B Corporation in the United States and Europe. With additional offices in South America, there is a place for you here wherever you’re based.
The role in a nutshell
Within Kin + Carta, our Public Sector business unit has many strategic Alliances with other companies operating in our space. Many of our public sector bids are submitted in collaboration with our Allies as joint bids.
Our list of Allies is ever-growing and changing. Your role will be to manage and grow these relationships, delivering our wider vision to head up a consortium of B-Corp aligned Allies and organisations.
What you can expect
- The Supply Chain and Alliances Manager will be responsible for relationship management - and ensuring our allies are happy and fulfilled working with us.
- You will be at the forefront of building close collaboration, understanding and ways of working across many different ally organisations
- You will profile, understand and keep track of our Allies’ strengths and capabilities to understand how we can partner with them best.
- Working in collaboration with our new business team to qualify incoming opportunities
- Ensuring our supply chains are working the way they should be to deliver great work and meet our contractual obligations
- Coordination of multi-supplier bids often involving contributions from one or more allies’
- Contribution to the growth and success of our B-Corp consortium
- Identification and due diligence with respect to new Allies
- Working with our legal team to ensure all the relevant Alliance paperwork and governance is up to date and maintained
- Working closely with our resource management team to help them allocate resources sourced from across numerous allied organisations
- Working across the alliance of organisations to collaborate on joint marketing and go-to-market initiatives
- Collaborating with client managers to ensure the contractual agreements are met
The type of person we’d love to meet
- We are looking for an individual who has strong relationship and contract management skills.
- It is essential that you have some previous experience operating in a public sector consultancy environment, ideally in the digital transformation arena.
- Able to demonstrate proven knowledge of, and relationships with suppliers operating in this space will be an advantage.
- We seek someone familiar with public procurement regulations including social value. You will be helping to ensure that the business unit grows responsibly and in line with Kin & Carta’s governance procedures.
- You will be Analytical with a problem-solving mindset
- You will have a proven familiarity with supply chain management
- Ability to prioritise and work in a structured and organised manner
- You are resilient and responsive
- Persuasive and able to drive behaviours
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career – you will be the primary Alliance Manager for a rapidly growing business unit, and you will be at the forefront of any continued growth.