The Oatly Way
Oatly is a company built on the idea of change. Our mission is to help people upgrade their everyday lives and the health of the planet by making tasteful oat-based food products accessible to a wider audience in a world-class manner. It's why we come to work every day. With head office in Malmö and production in Sweden, Netherlands, China, Singapore and the US, our products are available in almost 30 countries across Europe, North America and Asia.
Why work with Oatly?
We don’t have the answers to everything. Why is the sky blue? Anyone’s guess (although the scientists of the world probably have something to say here). But one question we think we do have the answer to – how do we fix a broken planetary food system? We have two answers to that. One is ‘OATS!’ and the other is ‘YOU!’
You?? Yes! You. Our department in France is growing, and it needs your OOH expertise. The sustainability revolution isn’t going to happen by itself, we need all the help we can get. So if making the world a more sustainable place and trying to avert climate catastrophe is the kind of thing that gets you up in the morning, then read on!
We’re looking for a Key Account Manager Out of Home (OOH), that will need to live and breathe oats!
Here’s what you’d be doing on a day-to-day basis:
- Define scope of business in France
- Finalize mapping the leads & define approach strategy with the GM
- Find ways for trials, ensure success with customers and build best practices
- Build long-term relationships with OOH/Foodservice customers to drive the shift toward plant-based
- Work agile and moldable when opportunities rises
- Develop sales but also brand awareness through customer partnerships and communication tools
- Act as a brand ambassador
Ideally, we hope that you “tick the following boxes,” as they say in corporate land:
Cooperation within the French commercial team: finance, supply, retail, brand lead
- Be the bridge between Oatly, wholesale, end customers and consumers
- Have a good understanding of the dynamics of the OOH channel and consumer, and the ability to turn that understanding into scalable strategies and actions
- Have the ability to both handle long-term OOH relationships and develop new cooperations and concepts
- Be able to bridge a commercial mindset with the inherent brand and marketing dynamics of the OOH channel
- Probably have 3-8 years of professional experience including at least 1 significant experience in OOH / Foodservice and 1 experience in customer negotiation in France
If you’re getting a tingly feeling reading this, thinking you want to be part of making sure Oatly can actively make the world a better place, we are happy to tell you that we are looking for you.
Here’s some other things that we think are part of an Oatly team member’s DNA...
- You're a self-starter who doesn’t need direct supervision to motivate you for success – we believe strongly in building a culture of individual accountability and ownership and need partners that can embrace that mentality
- You're ready to make your mark in a growing brand leveraging your experience to deliver amazing results and build an outstanding company
- Strategic mindset with the experience of having planned, developed, and executed a national, multi-channel strategy
- A talented negotiator with proven success
- Great communicator and relationship builder
- Tenacious and resourceful with high resilience
- You lack an ego and thrive on working as part of a team. You fly solo just fine, but you know you’re a part of something bigger
Come as you are
We welcome people from all backgrounds who see sustainability and health as important values. We are committed to maintaining and developing an inclusive workplace.
If you have the curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s do this together! It will be fun! Ok, mostly fun! Promise!
Please apply for the position no later than 2023-05-28.