Hello potential future Oatly employee. It’s us, the original oat drink company that started in Sweden back 25 or so years ago.
We play across 5 retail categories with distribution across all the major grocers. Oatly is currently delivering >£100 million in retail value sales. We have consistently demonstrated the strength of our brand & products by disproportionately adding category value & winning market share.
Oatly is challenging, disrupting, and making a positive impact on the UK plant based landscape… however, we've got world class ambitions & we're only just getting started. So, let's get to the formal stuff.
We're looking for a Senior National Account Manager to join our growing Grocery team, who will take responsibility for >25% of the Oatly UK Grocery business, managing 2 major UK retailers – including Tesco.
This person will also be tasked with leading projects internally, contributing to Oatly’s strategy in various areas & continuing to build strong, trusting multifunctional relationships across their accounts. Here's what you'd be responsible for day-to-day:
- Develop & execute exceptional customer joint business plans that help deliver against the company’s targets, goals, and objectives.
- Plan, negotiate & execute game changing NPD launches with sustainable long-term commercial agreements in place.
- Drive trial & awareness of the Oatly portfolio by securing increased nationwide distribution & leveraging trade marketing resource.
- Seek out white space opportunities in existing and new business.
- Provide regular accurate commercial & volume forecasts to the business.
- Become an expert on the category + shopper, levering consumer & market insights to build both external & internal capability.
- Deliver stellar results on, or over budget, track performance and be a fantastic steward of company resources.
- Collaborate, motivate, help & learn from the wider Oatly team in the UK & globally.
Who You Are
If most of the below sounds like you, you might be the perfect fit for this role:
- Minimum 4 years commercial experience within either FMCG/Retail/SME/F&B. Bonus points if you've worked with Tesco and/or Lidl.
- Strong commercial & financial acumen with experience in retailer JBPs & P&Ls.
- Talented negotiator with proven success behind NPD, CPIs and/or JBPs.
- Exceptional communicator & relationship builder.
- Tenacious and resourceful with high resilience.
- You lack an ego and thrive on working as part of a team. You fly solo just fine, but you know you’re a part of something bigger.
Another bulleted list felt redundant, so we wrote this long sentence with all the ways we sweeten the deal to work with us: 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays, carryover days and buy & sell scheme), comprehensive health and travel insurance, life insurance and income protection, free therapy so you can be kind to your mind, RSUs (restricted stock units), an epic office space in Farringdon which comes with loads of snacks and breakfast (and amazing cappoatccinos), genuinely great co-workers who want to see the company and each other succeed, and a fridge full of the best non-dairy alternative in the world for your enjoyment.