We have a core belief that our toxic, sedentary lifestyles are making humans, and the planet, sick. So we’re on a mission to change it.
We’re a bunch of outsiders, dreamers, entrepreneurs, rebels and activists who fight for full regeneration of our people and planet. We move furiously fast in an ever-changing ecosystem, and we also fail fast, learn, get back up and try again. To thrive in this slightly crazy atmosphere, we’re also a bunch of mates, doing cool things and supporting each other along the way.
Celebrating the outdoors isn’t just something we talk about - when the seasons change we’re out there to mark it. Exploring, sharing, workshopping, camping and enjoying local produce (and wine) is all part of it. Ideally you already love the natural world, or you are eager to get out there, learn and get involved. You’ll be supported and encouraged all the way.
We are a footwear company, a health and wellbeing company, and an evolving bunch of activists. And we’re searching for brilliant humans with exceptional skills and talent to help us make this dream into a reality.
Does the shoe fit? Read on…
This role sits within the Financial Control team, supporting the Accounts Receivable function with sales invoices, customer account management and month-end reconciliations. The role will provide ad hoc financial and administrative support across the finance team and project support as needs arise.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- New customer set up including credit checks
- Raising sales invoices and credit notes, liaising with Operations to ensure all shipments dispatched within the week are invoiced accurately.
- Proactively collecting cash outstanding from customers.
- Customer relationship management including payment reminders and query resolution, working closely with Sales and Operations teams.
- Allocation of payments to customer accounts.
- Support in preparation of aged debtors report, highlighting key risks.
- E-commerce reconciliations of website sales to payments received including providers such as Global E, Amazon.
- Sales to cash reconciliations for Neal St retail store.
- Other ad hoc support for month-end process.
- Continuously seek out improvements and efficiencies to the Order to Cash process.
- Fostering an environment of psychological safety, constant learning, and professional development.
- Celebrating inclusion, diversity, credibility, reliability, and team-playing.
WHAT WE'D LOVE TO SEE FROM YOU
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Team Player with a “can do” attitude.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and high growth environment.
- Organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Microsoft Excel skills.
- We use Oracle’s NetSuite finance system; knowledge of this system would be desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
JUST IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING..
- This is a full time position.
- We are mostly working flexibly from home and meeting up in person as each team requires. You will also be required to attend few team and company events each year - please feel free to reach out to us if you'd like further information on this!
Vivobarefoot believes that diversity is the essence of its ecosystem. We encourage diversity of thought and believe that it enables creativity and innovation to flourish. Our mission is to create a fair and equitable workplace where people thrive and are empowered to become their true selves at work. We believe that feedback and fostering collaboration will allow employees to blaze new trails and enjoy every aspect of the Vivobarefoot community.
Every opportunity for recruiting a new member of the Vivobarefoot family should be an opportunity for us to introduce fresh perspectives, talent and skills into our community. Therefore, our commitment is to recruit regardless of race, colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, mental health illness, disability, marital or parental status, national or social origin, gender identity, age or any other characteristics protected by law. We look forward to walking this barefoot journey with you!