🏠 We're Houst, a property management company on a mission to make Houst the 🌍 global home of hosting! We've already helped thousands of happy hosts, enabling them to earn over £115,000,000 💰. Our reach spans across 20+ cities worldwide, from Auckland to Lisbon, and there's so much more to come! 😊
👥 At Houst, we serve three types of customers: hosts, guests, and cleaners. But our 💯 focus is on our hosts. Whether they're vacationers or full-time landlords, their happiness is at the ❤️ of everything we do!
✨ Join our Guest Experience Team and be part of our commitment to excellence. We strive to answer all inbound communications promptly and with exceptional quality. Our support team always has the best interests of hosts and guests in mind. 📞📧
🙌 As a member of our team, you'll provide outstanding service to all Houst guests through phone and email. Your excellent written and verbal communication skills will be essential! 💬✉️
🤝 You'll interact with a diverse range of customers, escalating cases when necessary and collaborating with other teams to resolve issues to the highest standard. So, being a team player and paying meticulous attention to detail are crucial. If you've worked in a fast-paced environment before, you know that being well-organised, multitasking, and prioritising your workload are vital skills. 🚀🔍🎯
- Hold South African citizenship or a valid work permit for South Africa. (Mandatory)
- Fluent in English. (Mandatory)
- Business proficiency in Portuguese (Mandatory)
- Previous experience in the customer service environment. (Desirable)
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right.
- Regular team social events (both in person and virtual).
- Company-wide recognition of outstanding work.
- Opportunities to innovate.
- Dedicated to employee well-being.
- Well-being hub with virtual fitness, nutrition, yoga, meditation and talking therapy classes.
- Betterhelp coverage for mental health support.
- Dedicated employee well-being meetings.
- 35 paid holiday days.
- An extra day off for your birthday - because who wants to work on their birthday?
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more.
- Pawternity - We encourage proud parents of new pets to work from home to help their new members settle in.
- Laptop - for business use.