We’re on a mission to level the playing field when it comes to young people finding and applying for their next step after school. We're achieving this by bringing all the available information into one single, impartial, user-friendly platform that helps students to make the best choices, and submit the strongest applications. We also empower teachers and counselors to manage the progression process effectively.
Our outlook is global: we work with schools and universities all over the world, from the US to New Zealand, Somaliland to Burkina Faso, Italy to Hong Kong. We want to make it so that young people can compare every opportunity taught in English, wherever it is in the world, and have all the support they need to make successful applications.
We have a clear social purpose, and we’re hugely ambitious. We already work with nearly half of UK secondary schools, and hundreds of international schools. We are growing rapidly in terms of the number of our customers, in terms of how much they use our platform, and in terms of the breadth of products we offer.
Our team is at the heart of our business and is integral to our success. We work hard to foster a culture of happiness, openness, and innovation, and we commit to helping every individual learn and grow so that they can reach their full potential. We want to hire talented people, whatever their background. If you are excited by our mission and are ready to work hard, please don’t hesitate to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!
We believe in the power of diversity. If you are from an ethnic minority background, we strongly encourage you to apply. In advance of applying if you have any questions about working at Unifrog, please contact our Diversity Champions, Hannah and Farhana (visit our website for details).
The role and your key responsibilities
As a Partner Success Lead your role is to provide world class customer service to our partner base of over 2,500 schools and colleges. You will be responsible for onboarding our new schools and supporting our existing schools to make the most of the Unifrog platform. Solutions and customer service focused, you will make sure that all interactions with Unifrog are prompt, positive and successful.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for enquiries from our existing 2,500+ partners.
- Onboarding our new schools by setting them up on our platform and making sure teachers and students are ready to get the most out of Unifrog.
- Continually improving our onboarding materials and processes using feedback from our partners.
Partner training and support
- Training staff remotely on how to use the platform.
- Troubleshooting issues and providing on-the-spot support via phone, email and video calls.
Ad hoc tasks
- Leading on and supporting a variety of other projects across other parts of the business during quieter periods.
- Proactively working to foster a sense of community amongst our Unifrog partners and always thinking about how we can promote the sharing and embedding of Unifrog best practice across our partner schools.
- Supporting the team with general admin.
Essential skills and characteristics
- Excellent customer service
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Confident working independently but happy to ask for support when it’s needed.
- Excellent phone manner
- Keen attention to detail
- Interest or experience in the education sector an advantage
- Proactive attitude and willingness to get stuck in.
You will be joining a team of highly motivated people who are passionate about our mission of helping students to find the best next step for them after school. If this excites you and you’re an energetic person who is willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll work alongside two other Partner Success Leads and the Head of UK Partner Success. You’ll also have daily contact with people on our data, marketing, sales, finance and account management teams.
Head to our jobs page for a full list of the excellent benefits we offer our team.
- Join one of ‘the best organisations to escape to’ and help transform careers and destinations in schools. We’re also a certified Great Place to Work.
- Become part of a committed, dynamic and growing team. We want to build the team at Unifrog for the long term – if you do well, we will do our best to make you want to stay at the company for a long time.
- Professional development is important at Unifrog. You will define your own 6-month objectives and will be supported by your line manager and the rest of the team to achieve them. You will have an annual training allowance to spend on what you need to grow and progress.
- Influence the company’s direction: we love to promote great ideas, wherever they come from.
- Join one of the most talked about edtech startups and help transform careers and destinations in schools.
- £28,000 per annum (Grade A) plus a share in a company wide performance bonus.
- Share in company-wide performance bonus.
- Working hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm or 9:00am to 6:00pm, Monday to Thursday, and 9am to 4:30pm on Friday.
- 30 days paid holiday per year (plus bank holidays).
- Split your time between home and our office in Hoxton, London (a minimum of 2 days per week).
- Start date: as soon as possible, though we will be flexible for the right candidate.
- If you require reasonable adjustments, or want to discuss any details about the role before applying please contact Mhairi (details on our website).
- We can only consider candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Deadline: 12:00pm (BST) on Wednesday 14th June 2023.
Stage 1: Application form (~1 hour)
- Visit our website to upload your CV and complete the questions and tasks below:
- i. ‘Why do you want to work at Unifrog?’ (250 words)
- ii. ‘With reference to the job description, what makes you an excellent candidate for this role?’ (250 words)
- iii. Our Partner Success Team can receive hundreds of emails and calls each day. How would you manage your time effectively, while maintaining world class customer service? (250 words)
Stage 2: Phone task (15 minutes)
Stage 3: Video call interview (1 hour)
- Standard Q&A from a panel of three, including questions about your experiences and how these relate to the role, and scenario questions based on common situations you might face (plus time for your questions) (30 mins).
- Phone interviews will be held throughout the application window. Video call interviews will be held w/c 27th June 2023.
Inclusion and diversity at Unifrog
- Within the company we try to foster a culture of innovation, and a happy working environment, both because this is the right thing to do, and because we think this results in the most effective team. To this end we believe in open communication, celebrating successes, supporting each other, not being afraid to be wrong or to fail, and promoting good ideas wherever they come from.
- As a platform that supports teachers and students from a huge variety of backgrounds it’s important that our team and leadership reflects this diversity. This is something we are actively working towards and prioritising. We want to embed diversity, equity and inclusion across everything we do, continually evaluating policies and practices to make sure they are inclusive and equitable.
- To make sure everyone’s voice is heard and people have the opportunities to learn to be better allies in the workplace, we encourage the team to share what they’re celebrating, facilitate training and group discussions, and seek regular feedback about what more the company could do to help people feel included.
- To ensure that our recruitment process is consistent and fair, we anonymise your application and therefore do not see your name, personal, educational or professional background. We also randomise the order of responses. That way no candidate is disproportionately advantaged or disadvantaged by where they show up in the group.