Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.
We are hiring a Business Analytics Manager for our Sales Operations team in Argentina!
The Gympass Revenue team is looking for a Business Analytics Manager to partner with our Sales leadership across the Globe (Latam, US and Europe) supporting revenue leaders and their teams to make more data driven decisions through excellence in business intelligence. This will be a highly collaborative position with significant opportunity to work closely with leaders. The Business Analytics Manager will report to the VP of Sales Operations and has no direct reports. You will be responsible for strategic analyses focused on trends and insights within the revenue organization, deep dives and ad hoc requests from within the revenue team and prioritization of cross-functional projects.
- Develop BI visualizations in Tableau based on prioritized business-driven efforts;
- Interact with partners stakeholders to understand requirements and business information for accuracy;
- Coach business partners on how to utilize dashboards and make improvements increasing readability and usability;
- Build relationships with the Revenue Team and effectively navigate the organization to collaboratively deliver on commitments;
- Develop and manage a plan and work product independently and see it through end-to-end through completion with on-time delivery;
- Communicate complex concepts to management, team members and non-technical audiences in a simple and easy to understand way.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience;
- Highly relevant work experience in analyzing and creating large data sets;
- Excellent SQL skills required;
- Exposure to complex data pipelines, data modeling, and data architecture;
- Previous experience in Business Intelligence/ Analytics;
- Knowledge and experience of analytics tools;
- Strong data presentation and visualization skills;
- Strong analysis and pattern recognition skills, as well as synthesis skills, to be able to streamline work;
- Detail oriented, analytical and accuracy-first mindset;
- Passion for excellence and continuous improvement
- Strong execution and ability to drive work to completion;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our flexible program allows you to customize your benefits, according to your needs! Our benefits include:
WELLNESS: Health, dental, and life insurance.
FLEXIBLE WORK: Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a remote structure but can vary depending on the employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to help cover the costs of working from home.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE: We understand that together, Gympassers and their leaders can make the best decisions for their own individual scopes. This includes flexibility to adjust their working hours based on their personal schedule, time zone, and business needs.
GYMPASS: We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access onsite gyms and fitness studios, digital fitness programs, and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.
PAID TIME OFF: We know how important it is that our employees take time away from work to recharge.
PAID PARENTAL LEAVE: Welcoming a new child is one of the most special moments in your life and we want our employees to take the time to be present and enjoy their growing family.
CAREER GROWTH: Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.
CULTURE: An exciting and supportive atmosphere with ambitious people from around the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.