Hertility is a women’s health company built by women, for women. We’re shaping the future of reproductive healthcare by pioneering unique diagnostic testing that provides data-driven and advanced insights into reproductive health, fertility decline and the onset of menopause. We provide expert advice, education and access to care - all from the comfort of your home.
31% of women will suffer from a reproductive health issue at some point and through our research, we aim to reduce the time to diagnosis through advanced at-home testing and specialist gynaecological care. We tailor pathways to the individual's reproductive goals, whether it be to explore their ovarian health and fertility options or overall hormonal health, such as confirming a PCOS diagnosis. Currently, we can screen for 18 of the most common gynae pathologies which may lead to reduced fertility and signpost gynae cancers.
Ultimately, our aim is to change attitudes around reproductive health, both for individuals and in the workplace, and to encourage women to be proactive by tracking their reproductive health. We’re calling this the Reproductive Revolution!
Customer support is an imperative part of Hertility Health as the first interaction customers will have with the brand and we pride ourselves on offering outstanding support to our customers.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small, but rapidly expanding team. The role will involve first line support to our new and existing customers and undertaking delegated tasks from our Customer Experience Manager, who you report directly to. The team work on a rota basis, with the shift patterns being 7am-3pm, 10am-6pm or 11am-7pm with a Saturday morning shift every 3 weeks (8am-11am).
You will interact with our customers via email, live chat, phone calls and social media in response to incoming queries. Communications will range from answering commonly asked questions to bespoke answers based on customers’ situations.
You will also need to respond to customer complaints and escalate issues when necessary. Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring customers are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner, ensuring accuracy is always maintained.
- Responding to customer complaints and escalating issues when necessary.
- Responding to inbound inquiries and troubleshooting technical issues raised through Intercom, Zendesk, social media and via the telephone.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients while championing Hertility Health’s passion for customer care.
- Identifying themes or recurrences in customer issues and escalate upward while making suggestions to proactively improve the platform.
- Presenting client issues and requests to the wider company.
- Maintaining our existing support collateral and taking initiative to create new systems, processes and engaging content to give our users the autonomy to resolve issues, reducing reactive activity within the team and improving user engagement.
- Communicating recommendations to senior management in a clear and concise manner; and
- Working cross functionally with Product, Marketing, Strategy, Research, Sales and Operations teams to meet customer support objectives.
You’ll need to have versatile customer service skills and the ability to multitask, as well as being compassionate and empathetic whilst using your investigative skills to help as many customers as we possibly can. Key experience and characteristics we will be looking for include you:
- Having previous experience in Customer Support or Customer Service (preferably in a startup).
- Being empathetic - you able to understand and support those on a difficult reproductive journey.
- Having strong communication skills to meet customers’ requirements.
- Having excellent IT skills (experience with Intercom or Zendesk preferable).
- Being a quick learner and eager to make a difference.
- Having a willingness and desire to become knowledgeable about our products and be a great ambassador for Hertility.
- Being mission-driven and caring about positively impacting lives.
- Being passionate about improving women’s health.
- Are excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment.
- Being an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing ideas to life.
- Being able to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team and have a strong work ethic.
- Being organised, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Being commercially and creatively minded.
We are a young, dynamic team revolutionising women’s health. As our Customer Support Associate, you will get a salary of between £22k - £26k + equity options as well as:
- 33 days paid holiday allowance (including public holidays).
- Company laptop.
- 5% pension scheme matched by 4% employee contribution.
- Mental health support from an in-house counsellor.
- Free access to Hertility Health products and services, including free of charge hormone and fertility tests and discount codes for employee friends and family.
- Opportunities for further learning and development.
- Enhanced Family Leave policy (maternity leave / paternity leave/ adoption leave).
- Progressive health leave (menstruation and menopause policies).
Equality & Diversity:
Hertility Health is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion both within the workplace and throughout our application process. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time. We are really looking forward to reading your application.