Your Mission, Should You Choose To Accept It…
As a business controller, you will play a vital role within The Social Hub, responsible for ensuring that the company's performance is optimized and aligned with the strategic goals. You will be working closely with support hub departments to analyze (financial) data, prepare budgets, and forecasts, and identify areas of improvement.
The successful candidate will be a part of a dynamic and collaborative team, characterized by a high level of drive to improve and a commitment to excellence. You can expect to be challenged and to have opportunities for growth, within the finance department and across the organization.
In Case You Don’t Know Who, We Are…
Redefining hybrid hospitality since 2012, TSH (The Social Hub) sets standards on a global scale. Offering a community-driven, socially inspired hotel concept with student accommodation, as well as long and short hotel-stay options, eat & drink, gym and rooftop bar facilities, and coworking for every demographic, the company’s success is unprecedented. With 16 hotels in 6 countries and plans to open at least 3 more locations each year until 2026, TSH is a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can work, stay, learn, and play. Thanks to an exceptional international team of changemakers, our one goal is to make society a better place for everyone.
What You'll Do
- You'll be monitoring financial performance and identifying areas for improvement to ensure the supports hub profitability and growth
- You'll develop and manage the support hubs budget and forecasting
- You'll analyze (financial) data to provide insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
- You'll manage and coordinate internal audits and compliance activities
- You'll develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure the company's financial operations are efficient and effective
- You'll provide financial guidance and support to senior management and other key stakeholders
- You'll make sure that the departments operated within the risk framework
- You'll support process optimization with the use of the current back-office IT landscape (NetSuite, Tagetik, Kyriba, Yooz, PowerBI and Personio)
Who You Are
- You have a bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field
- You have 5+ years of experience in a financial management role, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong analytical skills and experience working with (financial) data and forecasting
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with different departments
- You demonstrated proficiency with financial software and tools, such as Excel and ideally Tagetik
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company based in one of Europe’s most exciting cities
- We’re not just another hotel - we’re a game-changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future
- The chance to learn and grow in your role with the potential for future growth
- Awesome discounts on all our properties in Europe and not just for you, but also for your friends and family!
- The freedom to work remotely or to come to the office – whatever suits you best!
- A wonderful workplace to call home - full of events, fun-loving colleagues, and of course all the other amazing salary and benefit stuff
Where people come together, committed to providing the best space, experience, and coworking space for our community and even more so, the people who work for TSH. With everything from mental health support to leadership training and more, we are here to help you grow as much as we do as a company. We promote a workplace where society comes together to do better and we do this no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and national origin. Your fascinating characteristics are what make us different, so come as you are.