Attention! The Social Hub is looking for a people-first, super-star coordinator that knows how to wow our employees through service and set up an HR process like no other....
Your Mission Should You Choose To Accept…
Picture this; you are our new People Operations Coordinator and tasked with making the journey of our employees fabulous from start to finish. Whether we're talking onboarding of our new hires, any contract-related matter, or working with our systems and partnering with our People Advisor-team; you'll do it all. You'll oversee all the important paperwork and processes around employee documentation. This ranges from handling visa-related matters with our (external) partners, managing all employee records and always making sure we're following the right route when it comes to labor laws and company policies (which, being your inquesitive self, you know like the back of your hand).
While you'll have the freedom to work autonomously, you can always fall back on a great, international team based in Amsterdam. Come and join the future of hospitality and experience the social effect yourself.
In Case You Don’t Know Who We Are (ahem)
Redefining hybrid hospitality since 2012, TSH sets standards on a global scale. Offering a community-driven, socially inspired hotel concept with student accommodation, as well as long and short hotel-stay options, eat & drink, gym and rooftop bar facilities, and coworking for every demographic, the company’s success is unprecedented. With 16 hotels in 6 countries and plans to open at least 3 more locations each year until 2026, TSH is a fun, creative, and inspiring environment where everyone can work, stay, learn and play. Thanks to an exceptional international team of changemakers, our one goal is to make society a better place for everyone.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll make sure all People Operational tasks such as preparing contracts, letters, employee records are going smoothly
- You'll ensure our hires are off to a good start by enrolling them correctly (HR systems, payroll, pension, agreements)
- You’ll liaise with finance to prepare payroll data entry each month
- And knock any payroll and people ops related question out of the park
- You’ll develop checklists for our people processes to become more efficient
- You’ll track employee changes and accurately process them in our HRIS (Personio)
- You’ll make sure our new employees have everything they need in terms of communication, access, equipment etc. so they can have a great start
- You’ll support the day-to-day operations of our HR and People team and support on projects such as onboarding, processes and policy-mapping, internal mobility to name a few
Who You Are:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in international HR administration and the ambition to deliver the best administrative support possible
- You know Dutch labor law and any experience with the hospitality collective labor agreement is a bonus
- You stay on top of your game in demanding situations and enjoy working closely with people from different backgrounds
- You are an excellent communicator and know how to update all different stakeholders on time
- You are legally allowed to work and live in the Netherlands
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English as this is an absolute must for this position
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, multi-national company based in one of Europe’s most exciting cities!
- Not just another hotel, we’re a game-changing innovator, challenging every convention and defining the future
- The chance to learn and grow in your role, with the potential for growth within or across the company
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome staff experiences, canteen, and gym
- Staff rate hotel stays across 16 exciting European locations
- A wonderful workplace to call home, events, fun colleagues, and all regular salary/benefits stuff
Where people come together, committed to providing the best space, experience, and coworking space for our community and even more so, the people who work for TSH. With everything from mental health support to leadership training and more, we are here to help you grow as much as we do as a company. We promote a workplace where society comes together to do better and we do this no matter the age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and national origin. Your fascinating characteristics are what make us different, so come as you are.