Audiomob was founded on the core principle that there is a better way to monetise games.
We created Audiomob to help developers monetise their games through non-interrupting audio ads. We’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. A creative start-up to scale-up an environment that thrives on new creative and smarter ways of doing things. We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of P&G, Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound!
We’re looking for a proactive, organised, and collaborative individual to join our team as an Account Manager!! You’ll work closely with our sales team, serving as the main point of contact for all insight, analytics, and reporting. Your role plays an essential part in building strong relationships with our sales team, as well as acting as the bridge between business and technology.
- 4+ years experience within the programmatic/agency advertising space
- Proven experience in Account Management or similar roles
- Knowledge of the mobile gaming ecosystem
- Experience in managing digital advertising campaigns
- A keen interest in technology and previous experience in a technical account management role is desirable
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Assisting sales teams in upselling and increasing client retention
- Participate in strategic planning with sales to grow or generate new business opportunities.
- Act as a consultant for top Key accounts
- Point of contact for clients to deliver campaign management and reporting in time.
- Provide actionable insight to clients and sales with quantitative and qualitative analysis on campaign performance drivers (products, budget, costs, and creative efficiency metrics against defined KPIs) and delivery.
- Ensure that SLAs are respected to become 1st class in client service.
- Optimise accounts to increase spend and on the reservation side, you will need to manage the project to success.
- Drive education on products, company updates and share company best practices as relevant to client or agencies' business.
- Work and collaborate with a diverse group of internal cross functional teams, support the team to identify, create, and implement creative ad solutions grounded on achieving measurable business results for client partners.
- Aid the team in educating clients and agencies on product solutions and best practices, and ultimately helping to grow existing business, helping the team manage relationships with key clients and agency partners (media, creative, marketing partners)
- Maximise ROI for brand campaigns through optimization and up-sell recommendations supported by client facing reports.
- Understand the end to end processes of 3rd Party Measurement including Brand Lift, Attribution, etc
- Ability to manage large customer relationships and manage through conflict, driving groups to collective business decisions.
- Providing feedback to product and tools teams to help us scale our advertising platform.
- Organise & manage account information, assets & data, and reports.
- Keep accurate record of all pending and active campaign plans, assist to maintain campaign schedule and availability of ad placements.
- Work with the product and campaign execution team to ensure ad spend.
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance
- Volunteer day
- Financial planning sessions
- Additional holiday on birthday
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.