Audiomob was founded on the core principle that there is a better way to monetise games.
We created Audiomob to help developers monetise their games through non-interrupting audio ads. We’re innovating the adtech and gaming space through our unique ‘audio ads for games’ format. Our format allows advertisers to engage consumers while letting developers monetise their games without disrupting gameplay. A creative start-up to scale-up an environment that thrives on new creative and smarter ways of doing things. We are growing rapidly with a client portfolio that includes the likes of P&G, Warner Music Group, Empire and Ministry of Sound!
We are seeking an experienced HR Manager to join our team in the fast-paced tech industry. As the HR Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of human resources, including talent acquisition, employee engagement, performance management, and compliance. The ideal candidate will have experience in the tech industry and be able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative environment. If you are a highly motivated, results-driven HR Manager or Business Partner with a track record of success in the tech industry, we encourage you to apply.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Develop and implement strategies to attract, retain and engage top talent.
- Manage the full cycle of talent acquisition, including job ads, candidate screening, interviewing, and selection.
- Support Audiomob's affirmative/positive action programme activities, including preparation and monitoring of affirmative action plans and related compliance.
- Preparation and maintenance of employment contracts, consulting as necessary on matters of employment law, immigration, work permits, reference checks.
- Develop and implement employee engagement initiatives to foster a culture of innovation and collaboration.
- Partner with leadership to develop and implement HR policies and procedures in alignment with the company’s values and objectives.
- Implement performance management processes and support managers in conducting effective performance evaluations.
- Collaborate with the finance team during payroll and for employee benefits to ensure all required employee information is accurately provided ahead of time.
- Provide guidance and support to managers and employees on HR-related matters including employee relations, including conflict resolution, and disciplinary action.
- Manage HR data and provide regular reports to senior leadership.
- Track employment-related legal and regulatory requirements and manage implementation of updates to processes, policies, and systems.
- Ensure compliance with relevant HR-related laws and regulations.
- Effectively communicate to managers how changes to legal and regulatory requirements will impact Audiomob’s practices.
- Drafts and revise employee handbook policies to reflect employment law updates, ensuring alignment with external regulations and internal requirements.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, across all offices, to facilitate the timely integration of employment compliance requirements into their processes.
- Manage HR compliance reviews and audits, including gathering, reviewing, and analysing internal records.
- Ensure accurate and timely responses to requests for departmental services.
- Develop and manage the HR budget.
- Keep abreast of trends and best practices in HR management and technology.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in HR management, covering a breath of responsibilities, with a focus on talent acquisition and employee engagement (gained within the tech industry - preferred)
- Professional certification in HR - A minimum of a Level 5 CIPD qualification
- Strong knowledge of human resources principles and practices, with experience of navigating and applying employment laws and regulations
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with HR technology, including HRIS system data and reporting and applicant tracking systems.
- Strong competency in interviewing and skill selection - experienced in managing recruitment agencies.
- Experience with drafting and reviewing employee policies and handbooks.
- Data analytics skills with the ability to use data to provide insights to the business, to drive and guide business decisions, including experience of data analytics tools and platforms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal) with the ability to adapt working style to influence, negotiate and find resolutions.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Solid organisational skills with attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise tasks, and manage time effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Proactive approach to business and comfortable working both independently and in a team
- Ability to use discretion and exercise independent and sound judgment.
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality.
- Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs.
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and dental
- Gym subsidy
- Lunch card
- Mental health service
- Development allowance
- Volunteer days
- Financial planning sessions
- Additional holiday on birthday
We’re building a diverse, inclusive team:
Diversity and representation matters to us. While the forward journey of representation in the game and tech sectors is going in the right direction, on the whole, there remains much to be done. We know that the future we want to see should be reflected in our own team and values. As such, we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply, and welcome those that believe diversity in all its forms is a key driver of success.