Freddie’s Flowers was founded by Freddie Garland in October 2014 with the aim of changing people’s relationships with flowers in an ethical, and sustainable way. We want to challenge the view that flowers are for others or for special occasions, and so we offer a completely different experience to other flower businesses.
Our direct-to-consumer subscription model has been hugely successful in the UK and internationally, with our customer base almost doubling last year alone. We recently secured significant investment and backing from The Craftory, a purpose-led global investment house, and are about to undertake our largest ever programme of expansion in the UK and internationally. Our rapid growth means we’re constantly looking for great people to join our fantastic team in the UK and overseas - it is our incredible people who make Freddie’s Flowers what it is.
So come and help us spread the joy of flowers to everyone in a fun, fast-paced and collaborative working environment!
About the role
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company. Freddie’s Flowers are looking for friendly, proactive and positive people to join our Sales Team! This role is crucial to Freddie’s and our exciting next round of growth.
The beauty of this role is:
- We provide the leads ….You just have to talk to them
- There is NO CAP on commission - the skies the limit!
- Daily OTE's of £120-£300
- Guaranteed London Living Wage (£11.95 ph)
- You get to pick which days you work
- There’s opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home
What You’ll Be Doing
- Calling people that have shown an interest in Freddie’s Flowers or people that have used us before
- Explain to them who we are and what we do or how we’ve changed
- Persuade them to give us a go
A Bit About You: This is a target driven role, you will need to be self motivated and highly ambitious.
- Self motivated
- Chatty and outgoing
- Hungry to make money!
- A willingness to succeed and keep doing better and better each week
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- WFH (where applicable)
- Access to discounted ClassPass!
- Health and wellbeing sessions with The Mind Clinic
Freddie’s Flowers recognises our success is dependent on the success of our people. Freddie’s Flowers is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce where everyone feels safe and valued. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.