⚡ Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 240 people and 50 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we've been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
🌟 About the role
We’re looking for an outstanding marketer who’s ready to accelerate business impact by building, maintaining, testing and optimizing robust, scalable campaigns that will drive high-volume growth. You’ll ensure the highest performance KPIs and permanently innovate management approaches across all funnel steps.
You’ll be reporting to the Performance Marketing Manager and working closely alongside other PPC specialists as well as with sales, marketing, data, product, customer success and other experts.
🧞♂️ You’ll make an impact by
Having a combination of analytical and creative skills. You’re used to being involved in the whole campaign process, from doing pre-campaign analysis, setting up campaigns in different languages, conducting post-campaign analysis, and creating both search and social ads to attract potential customers.
- Driving high-volume performance growth. You’ll be executing and contributing to the development of a robust PPC strategy.
- Optimizing existing search campaigns across different markets and platforms and taking ownership of a budget and investing wisely.
- Developing, implementing, and managing paid display-video marketing campaigns with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Youtube ads.
- Looking for new opportunities to expand and grow in different channels (e.g. Linkedin, Reddit, Quora, etc) to drive new customer acquisition.
- Having a deep understanding of audience building and targeting capabilities, bidding strategies, ad serving, tracking, viewability and verification and brand safety.
- Running daily, weekly and monthly reports to understand the performance of various marketing campaigns.
- Evaluating performance marketing channels through CAC, and other marketing KPIs such as CPL, CAC, ROAS and Payback period.
- Planning and coordinating efforts with other stakeholders, such as our internal designer or data analysts to fuel campaign performance.
- Being an advocate of your channels and sharing knowledge across the team and company.
👩🚀You’ll be successful if you have
- Minimum 2+ years working in a similar job, ideally in a SaaS company.
- Previous experience with Google Ads (Search, Performance Max, Video, and Google Display Ads), Microsoft Ads, and Meta. Experience in software and services search websites such as Capterra is a plus.
- Experience in planning and creating successful cross-channel campaigns by evaluating past performance and applying the lessons learned to future strategies.
- Good knowledge of marketing tracking templates and UTMs and experience in Google Tag Manager is a plus.
- Comprehensive knowledge of data analysis and reporting tools such as Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, Google Analytics, and any Data visualization tools such as Google Data Studio (Looker Studio), Tableau, Looker, or ClickUp.
- Experience with marketing automation and scripts will be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Another European language is a plus (e.g., Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese or German).
- Experience with Figma, Canva, Criteo, and Video 360, and running affiliate and referral programs are a plus.
- Work from home flexibility.
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- 25 working days of paid vacation.
- Private health insurance (that includes travel insurance, dental plan, and psychologist)
- Monthly meal stipends of 150€.
- Allowance for your home-office setup.
- Computer and gadgets for your daily work.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Referral program with paid compensation.
- Daily breakfast at the office: Coffee, sandwiches, cookies, fruits and much more!
- Opportunities for growth and development with a training budget.
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 40 different nationalities.
- Jornada Intensiva in August.
- Mental well-being.
- Regular team-building events and activities.
- Training and mentorship program.
- Yearly performance reviews.
- Sick leave fully covered.
⭐ Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.