⚡ Who we are
Lodgify is a fast-growing startup focused on building vacation rental software that enables property owners and managers to independently manage and market their business online. We are an international team of more than 240 people and 50 different nationalities in the heart of Barcelona, and we've been featured twice in Wired's 100 Hottest European startups list.
🌟 About the role
As a Social Media Specialist, you will play a crucial role in crafting and executing our social media strategy. You will be responsible for generating compelling content tailored to our B2B audience of small business owners who manage short-term rentals.
With an emphasis on reaching individuals of an older age group, you'll create content that resonates with this demographic, utilizing your deep understanding of the market and its nuances. Additionally, you will focus on community management and building to foster meaningful connections among our user base.
You'll be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and working closely alongside the content team as well as with sales, marketing, data, product, customer success and other experts.
🧞♂️ You'll make an impact by
- Writing, creating and editing. A lot. Every day. On deadline. You'll be creating engaging and relevant content that educates our audience, showcases our software's benefits, and establishes thought leadership for various social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, Reddit and Quora.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive social media strategy aligned with our business goals and target audience.
- Identifying and collaborating with relevant influencers within the short-term rental industry to co-create content that resonates with our target audience and amplifies our brand's reach and engagement.
- Engaging with the community, fostering meaningful connections, addressing queries, and providing exceptional customer support.
- Analyzing the performance of your content (in terms of traffic, leads, and several additional KPIs), creating reports to keep track and sharing the results with the rest of the team.
👩🚀 You'll be successful if you have
- Native proficiency in U.S. English, with exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills. Any additional European language is a plus (preferably Italian, Spanish, German, or French).
- At least 2 years of experience in social media and a track record for producing content that delivers qualified leads, and you've helped define and were accountable to clear goals and KPIs.
- Data-driven approach ensuring you always measure success and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Deep understanding of the short-term rental market in the U.S., including the needs and challenges faced by small business owners in this industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of design tools, like Canva, Figma, Adobe Premiere or Cap Cut, is also a plus.
🎯 You'll be a great fit if you
- Have a data-driven mindset. Work doesn't end once you hit “publish”. You will constantly be measuring the traffic, conversions and overall performance of your content to make sure they are delivering results.
- Understand and love content. You love producing all forms of content: reels, stories, posts, repurposing existing content… you name it! You understand and believe in the importance of creating quality content to engage with your potential customers.
- Play well with others. You love working in a team! Yes, you are responsible for your own projects, but you also listen to your teams' ideas, filter their notes, and make them feel heard. You know how to explain challenging concepts, so everybody can understand them, and you enjoy seeing how people improve their knowledge thanks to you.
- Get stuff done. There are no time clocks or ankle chains keeping you at your desk. You have work to do, deadlines to hit, and projects to complete. That means you will use your problem-solving and organizational skills almost as much as your content creation chops.
- Are self-motivated and expect feedback. You don't need to be tightly managed to be successful, yet you understand the importance of following processes and communication. You don't need to be fired up; you're self-motivated by the inner drive to produce the best results and to be part of creating something great. You have demonstrated persistence, tenacity, and an ability to overcome obstacles. Expect feedback. Because they're coming whether you expect them or not. People can run from it or run with it. You choose the latter.
- Work from home flexibility.
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- 25 working days of paid vacation.
- Private health insurance (that includes travel insurance, dental plan, and psychologist)
- Monthly meal stipends of 150€.
- Allowance for your home-office setup.
- Computer and gadgets for your daily work.
- Free Spanish classes.
- Referral program with paid compensation.
- Daily breakfast at the office: Coffee, sandwiches, cookies, fruits and much more!
- Opportunities for growth and development with a training budget.
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 40 different nationalities.
- Jornada Intensiva in August.
- Mental well-being.
- Regular team-building events and activities.
- Training and mentorship program.
- Yearly performance reviews.
- Sick leave fully covered.
⭐ Why you’ll love us:
You’ll be part of a growing, dynamic company with a truly international team. At Lodgify, we are full of contagious energy, hard work, and passion for what we do. Lodgify is committed to creating a workplace where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.