Sweep is hiring aGrowth Marketing Manager, based in Paris, to make Sweep a world-class platform for the ESG climate community and a true driver of change for the planet.
ESG and climate change are the critical issues of our time. We believe Sweep can make a significant contribution to a better future for us all by giving companies technology to help them manage their ESG and climate impacts. We have raised a total of USD 100 Million in 12 months ready to accelerate on our mission and to have real impact, real fast.
Ok, sounds promising. What will I be doing?
You'll be responsible for defining and deploying the overall digital marketing strategy and marketing automation program, in strong collaboration with sales and marketing.
You will leverage a combination of data-driven insights, creativity, and technical skills to optimize our marketing efforts and maximize the impact of our digital presence. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for growth, a strong analytical mindset, and a deep understanding of digital marketing techniques.
You will report to the head of marketing and work closely with content + field marketing and sales.
To be more specific, this includes:
1. Digital & Growth Hacking 💻
- Manage lead acquisition and nurturing programs and ensure leads are properly managed in collaboration with SDRs
- Set digital priorities, identify acquisition channels, measure success and drive growth organically and creatively.
- Develop a broad acquisition strategy across multiple channels (LinkedIn ads, SEA, etc.)
- Optimize campaigns based on data and analysis of campaigns and tactics
- In collaboration with the content and field marketing teams, attract qualified traffic to the site to generate leads
2. Marketing Automation 🛠
- Develop, implement and adapt marketing automation strategy and program to meet changing needs
- Automate lead generation and nurturing by creating and refining e-mail sequences and workflows
- Oversee segmentation and customization of messages to target customers
2. Campaign performance and analytics 🚀
- Define and deliver channel performance - targeted campaigns across all digital channels with accountability for budgets and ROI
- Develop and track campaign performance reports to share with marketing, sales and leadership teams
- Produce regular KPI reports, evaluate various campaigns and suggest optimization strategies as needed
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Glad you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- You bring at least 7 years of experience as a Growth Hacker, Digital Marketer, Marketing Automation or similar role with a proven track record of measurable grow
- You're familiar with Hubspot, Pardot/SFDC as well as lead process management, lead scoring, nurturing scenarios, growth hacking techniques and data analytics
- A strong appetite for data marketing: SMA / SEA, Google Tag Manager, BI, Marketing Automation, GA4.
- Strong analytical skills and experience analyzing marketing program effectiveness using key metrics
- Experience working closely with multi-disciplinary teams
- A hands-on problem solver, self-motivated with a glass half-full attitude
- An entrepreneurial mind, ready to launch and fail and iterate
- You’re an empathetic team player that is great at building lasting relationships
- Attuned to remote collaboration, using digital tools and meticulously documenting work
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that has the humble ambition to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re planning to hit the ground running and have an impact fast. Joining this journey right at the beginning allows you to really help shape our path.
Our hybrid work model, with hiring focussed around our head offices in Paris, London and Montpellier, allows us to balance our personal and professional lives while staying connected and engaged with colleagues and clients.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we have a B Corporation status.
We think this will be the ride of our lives. And maybe yours, too.