Are you looking for an internship at one of Europe’s most exciting companies? Do you want to hop on our life-long learning journey?
Your Mission Should You Choose To Accept Tt…
Together with the General Manager, Assistant General Manager, and the Connector you form the Management team. Within your role you are responsible for every aspect of the hotel’s operation. This goes way beyond old school reception duties: you and your colleagues are the hotel’s super-skilled connectors and networkers and responsible for the hotel’s seamless, smooth running. You know all the staff inside out and are ready with a smile for colleague, guests and random strangers alike. You lead, coach and train the Hotel Team in our unique, fun TSH style. You also manage the external partners who take care of housekeeping, our night team and maintenance.
In Case You Don’t Know Who We Are (ahem):
Known for being the rule breakers in hospitality, TSH is a fun, creative and inspiring environment where everyone can work, stay, learn and play and most importantly – be themselves. As an employer we look, act and think like a hotel, but instead we offer a lot more. Think student accommodation, long and short stay options, gyms, talks, events, rooftop bar and eat & drink escapes as well as community and coworking spaces. Located in The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Italy, France and Spain with several new openings on the way, this hybrid hospitality concept may take root in the heart of Europe, but our plans are set for going global.
What You'll Do
- Daily manage, train, check, coach, guide, co-hire, motivate and empower employees and partners
- Handling, reporting and transferring of all kinds of questions, remarks complaints of guests and colleagues
- Introducing, maintaining, evolving and guiding standard operating procedures
- You’re the internal and external TSH networker. You connect with your guest community. You build direct relations with universities, companies, social organisations… you name it
- Have fun! Spread smiles and good vibes knowing that employees and guests enjoying themselves and connecting with each other is what this is all about
- Building relationships with headquarters key players, residents, external parties/renters functioning as a contact person and assisting in handling complaints and technical issues
- Maintaining and controlling hotel security or our guests, colleagues and goods
- Supporting the operational preparation and execution of departure and arrival of new students
What You'll Have
- Student – you MUST be enrolled in University
- A bachelor student, preferably in hotel- or tourism management with at some hospitality experience or team leading experience
- A flexible, hands-on, motivated and positive approach
- Background in hospitality, preferably in a hotel environment
- You love responsibility and handle stressful peak periods like a pro
- You're fluent in English and Dutch. Know other languages? The more the merrier!
- Hard working, responsible and “let’s do this!” mentality
- You’re legally allowed to work in the Netherlands
What We Offer
- An amazing work environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy
- On the job coaching and guidance
- Monthly compensation for your internship
- The opportunity to work and learn at a dynamic, young, international organization; we’re a real game changer in the hospitality industry
- A first glimpse into the world of Hospitality with one of the most innovative players in the market
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome restaurant and gym. And did we mention you also get a discount on Hotel stays and Food and Drinks?
- A wonderful workplace to call home with, dare we say it, fun colleagues
Who you are, is how we want you to be. To us, hybrid hospitality goes across the board, from how we service our guests to how we represent ourselves. Here, everyone belongs, and we welcome people no matter their nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion or culture. Your authenticity keeps our team diverse. Come as you are.