Chilly’s are on the lookout for a Supply Chain Co-Ordinator to support their Operations team. This is an entry-level role. Our ideal candidate would be a recent graduate with one to two years experience working in an administrative role.
Founded in 2010, Chilly’s are driven by their aim of enabling everyone to have cold water on-the-go, without having to buy single-use plastic water bottles. The result was the Chilly’s bottle, a modern and stylish product designed to combine the convenience of a plastic water bottle with the eco-friendly benefits of a traditional flask.
In pursuit of our mission ‘to accelerate the adoption and everyday use of reusable products’ we have now expanded the range to include a wider selection of reusable products with many more exciting products in development! Our products are created for an active urban lifestyle, with the perfect balance of distinctive style and unrivalled performance.
Chilly’s has a fantastic London office in Shoreditch. We believe in flexibility and value collaboration, and we are working in a hybrid pattern with 2 -3 days per week in the office.
We are at an exciting stage of change and growth, and are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to support our growth both in the UK and internationally.
What you’ll be working on:
- Maintaining accurate SKUs data including all IDs incl. barcodes, carton codes, TR codes on worksheets across systems.
- Support the supply chain team to process and receive stocks on internal systems on time with accuracy.
- Liaise with warehouses to identify root causes for stock discrepancy and to ensure stock is accurate in the warehouse against stock data in the system on a monthly basis
- Maintaining data and stock shipment status on the Supply Chain Central calendar
- Support order fulfilment including working closely with B2B team and forwarders on coordinate paperwork and collection date to improve fulfilment speed and accuracy
- Support to build a supplier pool through scanning websites, initial website enquiries, and log all relevant information.
- Support to research market for alternative service providers to build a pool of alternatives
- Upkeep of all paperwork required for audit trails including import documentation, GRNs, export documentations from suppliers.
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details on Dynamics and across systems when required.
- Compiling production carbon data when required.
- Competent, committed, keen, and enthusiastic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable working with, and the willingness to learn a variety of software packages and IT systems
- Highly numerate and comfortable with using Excel
- Very organised and time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision when required
- A proactive team player
- A great communicator
- Passionate about developing a career in supply chain management
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to adapt
At Chilly’s, we’re united by a set of values that guide our unique way of working.
Lead the Change
To lead the change we must never settle. It means being brave enough to set standards and, as leaders, ambitious enough to exceed them.
Less but Better
We work deliberately and decisively, focusing on what we believe in and being brave enough to say no to the things we don’t.
We care as much about each other’s contribution as we do our own, so we support one another to grow, and we turn to one another to learn.
At Chilly’s we believe that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment, which is why we nurture a diverse and unique workforce. This commitment to inclusion drives Chilly’s forward every day.
What we offer:
- Holiday: 26 days including a day off for your birthday + festive day off and seasonal early finishes
- Pension contribution
- Bupa cash plan and Bupa healthcare
- Life Insurance and Income Protection with YuLife
- Employee discounts on all Chilly’s products
- A range of benefits, discounts and deals through our ‘perks at work’ initiatives
- Development offering and careers progression framework to support your growth with Chilly’s
- Flexible working culture
- Physical, mental and financial wellbeing support