Are you ready to rethink your routine? We are hiring a Lifecycle Marketing Coordinator to join our lifecycle marketing team in our revenue department. You will work closely with the Lifecycle Marketing Manager to increase the customer lifetime value, increase customer retention and maximise sales across all markets. You will be involved in the execution of customer retention efforts as the company continues to scale growth and drive lifetime value by building strong customer cohorts.
Welcome to Trinny London!
Here at Trinny London, we’re changing the face of makeup and demystifying skincare, and we're only just getting started. Founded in 2017 by Trinny Woodall, Trinny London is challenging people all over the world to rethink their routines.
We have achieved tremendous growth since 2017 and we’re proud to be one of Europe’s fastest-growing beauty brands. We’re generating millions of sales by developing innovative products, acquiring hundreds of thousands of supporters and customers all over the world, and more importantly, building a talented and motivated team to support our fantastic growth.
Your daily to-dos might look like this:
- Manage BAU Lifecycle projects including reporting and analysing data to suggest optimisations to improve retention
- Partner closely with key stakeholders across BI, Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, UX, E-Comm and Tech teams to gain a deep understanding of our customers and discover optimisations to improve LTV
- Share multi-channel reports regularly with wider business to promote the success of CRM and other Lifecycle activity
- Own a testing roadmap which is regularly reviewed and items prioritised based on the size of the opportunity
- Brief, coordinate, build and execute a large volume of email marketing campaigns
- Regularly report on email performance (both broadcast and automation)
- Manage and optimise complex automation flows to encourage customers to repurchase and replenish
- Conduct regular market research across all Lifecycle initiatives and stay up to date on the latest industry trends and best practises
- Lead sophisticated segmentation and exploration to target specific cohorts in Lifecycle initiatives and discover new opportunities to increase LTV
- Troubleshoot and resolve ad hoc problems in a proactive and efficient manner
These skills will help you go far in this role:
- Demonstrable experience working within digital marketing, with a good understanding of Lifecycle Marketing
- Ability to think critically, identify solutions and deliver recommendations based on data and analysis
- Highly analytical, an understanding of testing methodologies and with flawless attention to detail
- Curious, strong initiative
- Ability to build relationships and work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a cross-functional environment
- Strong time management skills and ability to balance competing priorities
- A fast learner, adapting to new tasks and priorities quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An incredible multitasker who can handle a challenge
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong knowledge of ESP tools (ideally previous experience with Ometria)
- Experience using a BI platform (ideally Looker or Thoughtspot)
- Good knowledge of Excel and understanding of web analytics
- Ability to navigate digital tools including Asana, Google Drive, Zoom etc
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment
We love to hear from anybody interested in Trinny London! Although it’s useful to have the skills listed above, we’re always eager to hear from ambitious people looking for their next challenge.
Our mission is to give our customers the tools they need to be their best. And the same goes for our team through our benefits:
- Flexible working with core working hours
- Hybrid working, 2-3 days in our amazing office, which is fully stocked with snacks and drinks
- 25 days holiday (we're also partial to a handful of spontaneous and well-earned Wellbeing Days throughout the year, as well as Summer Fridays)
- Welcome to Trinny London Starter Stack and swag
- Company discount for yourself, your friends, and family
- Vitality health scheme, EAP and Medicash
- Employee share scheme
- An annual personal training and development budget
- Enhanced family friendly packages
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- T-Parties = many office socials as well as summer and festive celebrations!
- Rewards and Recognition Scheme (awarding length of service with gifts, vouchers and additional annual leave)
We celebrate diversity in our customers, our products, and the teams we build. We champion inclusivity and want everyone to be the best versions of themselves.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and welcome people from all backgrounds, with their unique perspectives, ideas and experiences.