We are looking for a Product Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team, reporting into our Product Marketing Manager. As Product Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the successful strategy and execution of new product launches and product pushes at Trinny London. You will help deliver the product marketing roadmap, liaising with key stakeholders to hit revenue targets that are set out for new and existing products.
Welcome to Trinny London!
Here at Trinny London, we’re changing the face of makeup and demystifying skincare, and we're only just getting started. Founded in 2017 by Trinny Woodall, Trinny London is challenging people all over the world to rethink their routines.
We have achieved tremendous growth since 2017 and we’re proud to be one of Europe’s fastest-growing beauty brands. We’re generating millions of sales by developing innovative products, acquiring hundreds of thousands of supporters and customers all over the world, and more importantly, building a talented and motivated team to support our fantastic growth.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Support and implement on-going product strategy and go-to-market plans for all new and existing products, ensuring product message is strong and consistent across all channels, including in our growing retail spaces
- Working alongside our Product Innovation team, articulate and validate the value proposition and USP for different product categories to drive new customer acquisition, activation and retention, developing the marketing message and story
- Write full briefs with clearly communicated objectives and liaise with all stakeholders to improve conversion and impact, hit all revenue targets for new product launches and product pushes in a cost-efficient manner
- Deeply understand all product categories, providing benchmark data, competitor analysis and updates on market trends to develop product strategy and provide recommendations to execute across digital and in store
- Contribute to the product marketing roadmap for launches and pushes, working closely with all stakeholders to ensure everyone is updated, communicating real-time data and insights
- Represent the needs of the customer and their lifecycle to help develop key messages and effective execution as well as identify opportunities for growth and optimisation
- Work across departments and teams to ensure all areas are delivering the required output for product launches and pushes
Working within the Product Marketing team, you’ll work closely with:
- Marketing (PR, Community, Performance and Editorial)
- Design and Video production
- Retail Sales and Education
- Digital product
- Brand and Innovation
- Technical and BI
The essential skills and experience required to succeed in this role are:
- Demonstrable experience working in marketing and/or project management
- Experience within the Beauty industry within marketing or a similar role
- Passionate about beauty and wellness
- Excellent communicator
- Confident working with stakeholders across various teams
- Highly organised with a flawless attention to detail
- Strong growth mindset, eager to learn new skills
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work efficiently from home or in the office
- Fluent in German or French is a bonus
We always love to hear from anybody interested in the Trinny London team! Although we are looking for the essential skills listed above for this role, we’re always keen to hear from ambitious individuals looking for their next challenge.
We want to provide our customers with the tools and confidence to be their best, and we do this for our team too through our benefits:
- Flexible working with core working hours
- Hybrid working (but when you do come into our amazing office, it’s fully stocked with snacks and drinks)
- 25 days holiday (we're also partial to a handful of spontaneous and well-earned Wellbeing Days throughout the year)
- Welcome to Trinny London Starter Stack and swag
- Company discount for yourself, your friends, and family
- Vitality health scheme
- Employee share scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- An annual personal training and development budget
- Enhanced family friendly packages
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- T-Parties = many office socials as well as summer and festive celebrations!
- Rewards and Recognition Scheme (awarding length of service with gifts, vouchers and additional annual leave)
We celebrate diversity within our customers, our products, and within the teams we build. We champion inclusivity and giving everyone a chance to be the best versions of themselves.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across the company and welcome people from all backgrounds, with their unique perspectives, ideas and experiences.