Bubble enables thousands of businesses around the world to build software solutions without code. Our users use Bubble to build VC-backed startups, personal projects, and internal company tools. We are often a critical part of our customers’ operations and are very proud to help businesses achieve success through more accessible software.
Everything that you see on our website is built on Bubble, through our own home-grown Meta app. We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to help us evolve our product and shape it for faster growth. This person would report to our Head of Product Design, working primarily on the Bubble Meta app, which powers everything you see on Bubble, besides our editor. This person would work closely with our PMs and Engineers to iterate on what we have today as well as design and implement new features.
In particular, as a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Be involved in all stages of product strategy, working tightly with the product management and engineering orgs
- Collaborate with the design team to contribute to and design within our design system
- Work with Product and executive stakeholders to identify proposals towards Bubble’s business objectives e.g. making Bubble a more enjoyable and intuitive tool to use, improving in-product user onboarding, increasing user conversion rates, etc.
- Run UX research as needed to validate ideas and designs while helping with other UX research as need arises
- Have prior experience and a strong portfolio of end-to-end product design projects rolled out to users
- Have worked in a product org, closely with Engineers and Product Managers in a pod / squad model
- Prior experience with design of a SaaS product is heavily preferred
- Prior experience with design of a primarily web-based product is heavily preferred
- Passionate about user experience and empowering users to build no-code applications
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to details (to the pixel)
- Very organized when building complex sites/web apps
- Experience with Bubble is a plus, but it can be learned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in design
About the Team:
Our growth team consists of three specialized pods: Meta, Growth, and, Monetization. Each pod within our Growth team is dedicated to ensuring the success of our users and growth of our business.
Building Bubble on Bubble, the Meta pod works closely with our marketing to design strategic design elements, persuasive copy, and intuitive user interfaces to engage visitors during the initial touchpoints for our users embarking on their Bubble journey.
The Growth pod excels in testing, capturing and retaining user interest right from the beginning of their Bubble journey. Through thoughtful user engagement strategies, they create interactive and immersive experiences that captivate and guide users, encouraging them to explore further within the Bubble ecosystem.
The Monetization pod is dedicated to the strategic optimization of user transactions, effectively meeting revenue targets, and maximizing overall profitability for the company.
We offer competitive compensation aligned to tier one markets, such as New York City, San Francisco, and Seattle. Our estimated salary for this role at Bubble ranges from $145,000 to $196,000. Actual pay is determined by multiple factors such as skills, qualifications, experience and market demand.
In addition, all Bubble employees are eligible for meaningful equity packages. We offer health, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k) plans with an employer match, flexible paid time off, a sabbatical every 3 years, and generous parental leave. We also offer a variety of stipends to use towards your work from home setup, learning, and wellness-related purchases.
At Bubble, we encourage people from all ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Bubble does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Bubble is very remote-friendly, and we have employees who work across the United States. You’ll be able to identify which state you plan to work in on your application. Note: at this time, we are only considering candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S.