Salary: £50-55,000 per annum
About the Climate Bonds Initiative
Climate Bonds Initiative is an investor-focused NGO working to mobilise the $100 trillion global bond market for climate change solutions. We promote investment in projects and assets necessary for a rapid transition to a low carbon and climate resilient economy.
Our main workstreams are green bond standards and certification, data and market analysis, policy and market development, communications and advocacy.
Climate Bonds is a fast growing, dynamic NGO driven by a big mission. You will be working within an organisation that is leading the development of innovative international climate finance solutions.
To provide expert BAU Information Technology administration services while helping to expand offerings, with a key emphasis on enacting a comprehensive Dynamics365 CRM covering multiple business processes and consolidating several disparate data sources.
- BAU Cloud Administration and change management
- Assist in the design and implementation of new or migrated service offerings
- Cloud Design, Migration, and Implementation project work
- Service Desk Escalation
- Collaborate to plan and subsequently ensure timely delivery of all deliverables
- Intermediate Experience with Intune or other MDM
- Advanced experience with Active Directory AD/AAD
- Advanced experience with Exchange or Exchange Online
- Intermediate experience with SharePoint Administration, ideally with non native integrations
- Ability to work with fluid prioritisation on concurrent projects
- Previous experience with technical documentation particularly related to change
- Intermedia Experience with Microsoft Licensing
- A good understanding of Security Best Practice
- Excellent organisation
- A proven track record of project delivery or ownership
- OS X experience
- Experience in the administration of Dynamics 365 Sales Professional and Marketing
- Basic MS SQL knowledge
- Experience migrating CRM systems
- Previous experience with large file migrations
- ClickUp Experience
- Basic PowerBI
- Jira Service Manager / Confluence
What’s in it for you?
- Impactful responsibilities from the day you join with responsibility for your own learning curve, the role is what you make of it and the possibilities depend on you.
- Amazing opportunities for career progression and structured career development – we’ll work with you to explore your learning development and career potential
- We offer a structured and bespoke induction programme specifically suited to the team you’ll be joining and the specific role you’ll be doing. During your first few months, you’ll be given all the training you need to succeed in your role.
- Opportunity to attend a series of Lunch and Learns, delivered by internal subject matter experts and external guest speakers
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The chance to be part of our rapid growth and play a key role in the next exciting phase of Climate Bonds Initiative journey
- Everyone that joins us is given the opportunity to undertake our signature Green Bond training, which is recognised and certified by CPD.