Bevi is on a mission to disrupt the beverage supply chain and replace single-use water bottles with smart water machines. Thousands of companies use Bevi to sustainably provide their employees with pure, sparkling, and flavored water at work. As the market leader in IoT-enabled beverage machines, we’ve raised over $160M in venture capital and we have grown tremendously each year since launch. In addition to maintaining hypergrowth with our current product line, Bevi is heavily investing in new product development.
We are seeking a full time Customer Care Specialist to join our best-in-class Customer Support Team. In this role, you will use your independent judgment as an expert troubleshooter, coach, and diagnostician with regard to Bevi machines. You will serve both our Direct and Partner customers via phone and email helping to ensure our machines are running at peak performance. You have a passion for providing customers with an exceptional experience, and you enjoy working with internal stakeholders to provide feedback to help drive process improvements.
This role is based out of our Charlestown office, at least 2 days per week in person (more if desired!).
Must be willing to work 12pm - 8pm EST 2 days per week.
What you will do:
- Work on projects that require independent judgment, decision-making, and critical thinking, such as the creation and implementation of service of processes, guidelines, and other documentation
- Assess existing troubleshooting processes, particularly those impacting the customer experience, and provide improvement recommendations on a continuous basis.
- Routinely troubleshoot processes related to Bevi machines, including the support of non-routine failures without documented guidance.
- Provide guidance on installations and preventative maintenance to improve the customer experience
- Lead troubleshooting efforts for machines via phone and email (training will be provided)
- Support upsell and inbound inquiries that turn into Sales leads by answering questions, providing information, and routing these to the appropriate internal team
- Close the loop by communicating opportunity areas back to the company via process improvements and ticket trends for our engineering teams.
- Help partners with contract questions and overall system usage analysis
- Initiate RMAs for parts that will be processed by our Quality Engineers
- Be the voice of the customer to deliver upon our brand promise on customer service
- Answer warranty questions and provide guidance on next steps
- Schedule proactive and reactive service calls around the country
- Identify areas of opportunity for our customers. Some examples may include:
- Flavor changes
- Proper maintenance tips to prevent future issues
- Better service processes
- New product additions
- Competitive presence
- Proficiency in utilizing independent judgment and decision making to provide improvement recommendations to stakeholders, and to provide troubleshooting steps for Bevi’s customers.
- Ability to multitask - answering calls, working on incoming emails, completing tickets, helping your team answer questions, and escalating feedback for internal stakeholders, , and working with internal stakeholders to drive process improvements
- Ensure Bevi's customers receive industry defining technical support
- Great attitude and willingness to go above and beyond for an exceptional customer experience
- Exceptional verbal support skills on the phone, strong writing skills, and a focus on thorough ticket management and throughput
- Move with urgency to solve problems for our customers
- Knowledge of CRM/ticketing systems like Zendesk, Salesforce and Netsuite a plus
- College degree preferred
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield, 95% paid by employer
- 401(k) with company match, and environmentally responsible investment options
- Flexible PTO plus 9 company holidays, and additional paid days for sick leave, etc (including sustainability or social justice volunteer events)
- Generous fully paid parental leave for both birth parents and non-birth parents
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Onsite snacks and (of course) unlimited Bevi ... plus composting and terracycling, too
- Happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards - and more!
- Join a team that shares our Bevi Core Values:
- Put Customers First
- Be Great to Work with
- Raise the Bar Together
- Act Like You Own the Business
- Be Curious and Ask Why
- Champion Sustainability