Are you ready to rethink your routine? We’re looking for a Quality Manager to join our Operations Team. Reporting into our VP of Operations and Supply Chain, we are looking for an experienced Quality Manager to ensure our products meet all necessary requirements before reaching our final customer. You will be responsible for building and scaling up the function of Quality (Assurance and Control).
As our Quality Manager, you are thorough and observant, with a keen eye for detail. The successful candidate must fully understand cosmetics quality testing and driving quality processes to ensure that Trinny London products always meet and exceed our requirements for existing and potential customers.
Welcome to Trinny London!
Here at Trinny London, we’re changing the face of makeup and demystifying skincare, and we're only just getting started. Founded in 2017 by Trinny Woodall, Trinny London is challenging people all over the world to rethink their routines.
We have achieved tremendous growth since 2017 and we’re proud to be one of Europe’s fastest-growing beauty brands. We’re generating millions of sales by developing innovative products, acquiring hundreds of thousands of supporters and customers all over the world, and more importantly, building a talented and motivated team to support our fantastic growth.
Your daily to-dos might look like this:
- Managing the Quality function, by leading and supporting the current team
- Train and educate employees on quality control standards, processes, and best practices
- Be responsible for the quality of all our products by understanding consumer needs and requirements
- Ensuring quality control processes are implemented correctly and effectively, working closely with the innovation and technical team to also ensure consumer feedback is implemented
- Supporting the technical team in setting requirements for components and finished goods
- Working closely with our suppliers on monitoring and auditing to ensure compliance and that they are meeting Trinny London’s high standards
- Approving correct products and rejecting defective ones in order to drive quality improvements
- Keeping accurate records and documentation in order to perform statistical analysis
- Leading CAPA analysis for complaints.
These skills will help you go far in this role:
- Proven experience with expertise and technical knowledge in the areas of cosmetics (colour and skincare) quality testing and manufacturing
- Managing an existing Quality function, with experience building and implementing processes
- A keen eye for detail and have a self-driven and result-oriented approach to your work
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills, managing relationships both internal and external on various levels
- Conveying information cross functionally and at different levels in an effective and clear manner
- A conscientious and responsible demeanour, with a proactive approach to anticipate issues and providing solutions
- Have an in-depth understanding of quality control procedures and the relevant legal standards
- Excellent analytical skills and working knowledge of data analysis and statistical methods
- Experience of people management and/or leadership experience is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office.
Our mission is to give our customers the tools they need to be their best. And the same goes for our team through our benefits:
- Flexible working with core working hours
- Hybrid working - 2-3 days in our amazing office, which it’s fully stocked with snacks and drinks
- 25 days holiday (we're also partial to a handful of spontaneous and well-earned Wellbeing Days throughout the year, as well as Summer Fridays)
- Welcome to Trinny London Starter Stack and swag
- Company discount for yourself, your friends, and family
- Vitality health scheme, EAP and Medicash
- Employee share scheme
- An annual personal training and development budget
- Enhanced family friendly packages
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- T-Parties = many office socials as well as summer and festive celebrations!
- Rewards and Recognition Scheme (awarding length of service with gifts, vouchers and additional annual leave)
We celebrate diversity in our customers, our products, and the teams we build. We champion inclusivity and want everyone to be the best versions of themselves.
We’re committed to equal opportunities and welcome people from all backgrounds, with their unique perspectives, ideas and experiences.