Lyst is a global Fashion Tech company and premium shopping app, founded in London in 2010 and catering to over 200M shoppers per year. We offer our customers the largest assortment of premium & luxury fashion items & products in one place, via an assortment of 8.5M+ items from over 17,000 of the world’s leading brands. We are a scale-up business with a current team size of c. 160 people in London, combining an agile mentality with a proven business model and over a decade of experience. This provides a balance between foundations and structure, and autonomy and pace.
At Lyst we obsess over the customer, providing a search & discovery experience which offers inspiration, fulfilment, and personalisation. We believe that fashion is amazing but shopping for fashion often isn’t, and use our technology, data and creativity to bring more joy, greater choice and fewer fails. Our mission is to help fashion shoppers make better decisions and help fashion partners find better audiences as the category-leading destination for every fashion shopper. Lyst has raised over $160m from leading investors including Accel, Balderton, Molten Ventures, Fidelity International, and LVMH.
We are looking for a VP of Partnerships (12 month fixed contract) to lead the Partner Success Tribe, which is made up of Partner Growth and Partner Acquisition, and whose key focus is growing, retaining and delivering value for our partners. This individual will also play a key role in developing our Media Solutions offering, which includes content placements and partner newsletters, and requires significant cross-collaboration with Brand, Product and Partner Marketing teams.
This is a highly influential role within Lyst - you will be part of the leadership team and will report directly to our Chief Partnerships Officer in London. As a passionate coach and mentor, you will lead, train and motivate two direct reports and their wider squads, whilst working closely with internal stakeholders across Partner Marketing Solutions, Monetisation, Product and Brand.
- Minimum of 7 years experience managing and coaching a team through best example and practices
- Proven track record in building strategic partnerships and highly impactful commercial strategies - ideally at a luxury brand, fashion publisher or creative agency
- Ability to set and operate within a department budget whereby you will be responsible for increasing efficiencies, maximising partner commercials and regularly forecasting the performance of your teams’ OKRs
- Experience working with Product Owners to build partner marketing solutions, improve product positioning and develop internal growth methods, tools and results to scale our business
- Exceptional negotiation, sales and communication skills - including presentation experience - as you will be coaching a team who is responsible for selling new products to our top partners and must be comfortable negotiating with senior management
- Advanced analytical skills and a track record of taking data-informed decisions in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- A target motivated professional as you must be able to deliver against short term immediate and long term strategic goals whilst motivating your teams to do so, too.
- Availability to travel for face-to-face partner visits (seasonal and when safe to do so) across Europe
- Flexible Working: Our flexible working approach offers a high degree of freedom and autonomy. Individuals are provided with the discretion to work remotely on a regular basis, with an expectation that a reasonable proportion of time is spent in the office to enhance in-person collaboration. If due to unique circumstances this doesn’t quite work, we are open to listening to what will.
- Time Off: In addition to the 8 statutory bank holidays, you will receive 29 holidays per year. Lyst’s holiday year runs from 1 April to 31 March.
- Competitive Family Leave Package: This includes Enhanced Family Leave for those eligible, paid Time off for Dependents and Support for Fertility Treatment & Loss.
- Clothing Benefit: We want you to enjoy using the Lyst app and site as much as our customers, so we provide you with a clothing allowance to use on Lyst every year. This starts at £250 when you join and increases up to £1,000 with your length of service.
- Private Healthcare: Our healthcare provider is Vitality. Your health is important to us which is why we offer all employees a comprehensive healthcare scheme from the day you start.
- Training Allowance: We’re big on continuous learning and growth, so all employees are currently entitled to an annual training allowance of £1,000. This can be used to attend conferences, industry events, training courses and to purchase resources.
- Pension Scheme: Our pension provider is The People’s Pension. We offer a minimum employee contribution of 5% and 3% employer contribution.
- Eye Tests and Vouchers: Employees can make a saving on their eye test and glasses through our chosen provider. You’ll receive a free eye test every year and a discount towards glasses.
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme: Lyst will purchase a bicycle from your chosen retailer, you will then receive a voucher to pick up your bicycle from them.
- Transport Season Ticket Loan: Employees can apply for an interest free season ticket loan to support your travel to work.
- Social Events: Frequent company wide social events including Christmas & summer parties, sports days, themed drinks, quizzes, cook alongs, as well as smaller team socials. We also have plenty of interest based groups such as football, running club, book club, culinary and more.
We want to build a world where fashion works for everyone, and we want teams that are just as inclusive. Diversity and inclusion is an integral part of our culture at Lyst. We recognise and celebrate the value and impact diversity brings to our company and are committed to ensuring this is a consistent focus, for which we are held to account. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and equally, and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply for this role. We are happy to talk about flexible working arrangements.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Lyst we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.