Bevi is on a mission to disrupt the beverage supply chain and replace single-use water bottles with smart water machines. Thousands of companies use Bevi to sustainably provide their employees with pure, sparkling, and flavored water at work. As the market leader in IoT-enabled beverage machines, we’ve raised over $160M in venture capital and we have grown tremendously each year since launch. In addition to maintaining hypergrowth with our current product line, Bevi is heavily investing in new product development.
We are seeking an Integrations Engineer to join our growing Enterprise Applications team. The role reports to the Director of Business Systems & Integrations for Bevi. The Enterprise Applications team is responsible for supporting almost every business function at Bevi by implementing and maintaining a sophisticated and integrated ecosystem of software and technology solutions. We help to identify previously unrealized efficiencies, and unlock new capabilities and elevate data to all in support of our desire to deliver the best possible experience to all of our customers.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with experience architecting, building and maintaining cross-platform integrations, and who’s passionate about problem solving through technology. You’ll work closely with Business Systems, Sales and Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Business Intelligence, and Field Service Teams, among others, to deliver integrated solutions for the business. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys solving problems with a hands-on approach in both individual and team oriented working environments.
We are a company focused on making a positive impact on the environment by delivering data-driven efficiency and world-class customer service. You will have an opportunity to be creative, affect change, and grow in an organization that is making a global difference.
This role is based out of our Charlestown office, at least 2 days per week in person (more if desired!).
What you will do:
- Help design, implement, and support enterprise technology initiatives across all business units
- Operate in a Agile environment to execute projects
- Using Dev Ops and SDLC best practices, conduct maintenance to existing integrations and develop new cross-platform integrations from scratch
- Partner with Business Analysts and Process Owners to translate Business Requirements into robust integrated solutions
- Manage and run end-to-end integration design and development projects to connect existing and future business applications across Bevi
- Develop and implement monitoring and error handling methods for 100+ existing integrations in Bevi’s iPaaS (Workato); identify inefficiencies in existing integrations and retool them to minimize execution time and resource usage
- Own iPaaS maintenance in accordance with new platform releases and API endpoint versioning
- Establish framework for documenting integrated technology solutions and build library of documentation for existing and future integrations
- Become an expert in back-end architecture and processes throughout Bevi’s core suite of Enterprise Applications (NetSuite, Salesforce, Zendesk, Snowflake, Oracle Field Service, VTEX, Salesloft, Looker, and many more)
How you will grow:
- Engage with talented and growing Enterprise Applications and Leadership teams drawn from diverse sectors, who mentor and coach team members throughout their career journeys
- Learn cross-functionally from Supply Chain, Service, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Finance, and Order Management teams, and work at the heart of a start-up in high-growth mode
- Deploy your energy and expertise to further the company's mission of sustainability, wellness, and positive personal and environmental change
- Gain valuable, hands-on experience with cutting edge data management and business operations applications
- Master best practices to manage and develop integrations, custom scripts and solutions, and systems administration
- A degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related field
- A strong understanding of API and EDI Integrations
- 4+ years of relevant, hands-on experience with enterprise technologies (such as ERP, CRM, eCommerce, Customer Support, etc.)
- Experience with Project Management and standard Software Development Life Cycle practices
- 3+ years working in an iPaaS (preferably Workato) as a developer, engineer or architect
- Strong understanding of SQL, relational data structures, reporting schemas, and data transformations
- A high level of emotional intelligence, a self-starter mentality, and an ability to work with and influence a diverse set of internal stakeholders within fast moving start-up culture
- Strong analytical and organization skills including ability to document and analyze business processes
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and deadline oriented business environment
- Must be able to see the “big picture” of business needs and how they relate to systems and data architecture
- Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce, Zendesk, Looker and/or Snowflake a plus
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield, 95% paid by employer
- 401(k) with company match, and environmentally responsible investment options
- Flexible PTO plus 9 company holidays, and additional paid days for sick leave, etc (including sustainability or social justice volunteer events)
- Generous fully paid parental leave for both birth parents and non-birth parents
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Onsite snacks and (of course) unlimited Bevi ... plus composting and terracycling, too
- Happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards - and more!
- Join a team that shares our Bevi Core Values:
- Put Customers First
- Be Great to Work with
- Raise the Bar Together
- Act Like You Own the Business
- Be Curious and Ask Why
- Champion Sustainability