Bevi is on a mission to disrupt the beverage supply chain and replace single-use water bottles with smart water machines. Thousands of companies use Bevi to sustainably provide their employees with pure, sparkling, and flavored water at work. As the market leader in IoT-enabled beverage machines, we’ve raised over $160M in venture capital and we have grown tremendously each year since launch. In addition to maintaining hypergrowth with our current product line, Bevi is heavily investing in new product development.
As Senior Manager, Partner Operations, you will play a critical role in overseeing the operational aspects of Bevi’s partnerships with distributors. You will lead a team of operations staff and be responsible for managing day-to-day operations, driving process efficiency, and fostering strong relationships with distribution partners. The Partner Operations team is the go-to conduit for operational inquiries and issues, escalates issues to other teams within Bevi and drives those issues to resolution, and ensures that partners and branches fully take advantage of Bevi's Technical Support, documentation, and other resources. Success in this role is measured through partner performance metrics and partner satisfaction surveys. Your role will involve strategic planning, operational execution, and continuous improvement to ensure a seamless and productive partnership experience and end user experience.
This role is based out of our Charlestown office, at least 2 days per week in person (more if desired!).
- Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with distribution partners. Foster open lines of communication, address partner inquiries, and proactively identify and resolve issues to ensure a positive and collaborative partnership.
- Team Leadership: Lead and manage a team of operations professionals, providing guidance, mentorship, and performance management. This role will act as a player-coach.
- Operational Process Optimization: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as operations, sales, supply chain, finance, and customer support, to identify process gaps, bottlenecks, and opportunities for improvement. Develop and implement standardized processes, best practices, and tools to enhance operational efficiency between Bevi internal teams and ensure a seamless partner experience.
- Performance Monitoring and Reporting: Monitor our own performance and our partners’ performance against targets, analyze data, and implement corrective actions as needed. Prepare and deliver regular operational performance reports and presentations to internal stakeholders and distribution partners. Provide insights, trends, and recommendations based on data analysis to drive informed decision-making and continuous improvement.
- Partner Enablement: Develop a plan and program for Partner training and tools which support their independent operations without reliance on the Bevi team.
- Issue Resolution: Serve as an escalation point for operational issues or challenges raised by distribution partners. Lead the investigation, analysis, and resolution of issues, working collaboratively with internal teams and partners to find timely and effective solutions.
- Relationship Expansion: Identify opportunities for business growth and expansion within existing distribution partnerships. Collaborate with sales to explore new markets, products, or services that align with the strategic objectives of the partnership.
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent project management skills, and a track record of organizing and driving complex cross-functional projects
- Ability to create and implement tactical operational plans to achieve KPIs
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively convey complex information to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Analytical skills - comfort analyzing, interpreting, and reporting on large data sets in Excel
- Experience with Looker or comparable BI tools
- Experience working with distributors or channel partners, particularly in the food & beverage industry or with a technical product, is a plus
- Management and recruiting experience a plus
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield, 95% paid by employer
- 401(k) with company match, and environmentally responsible investment options
- Flexible PTO plus 9 company holidays, and additional paid days for sick leave, etc (including sustainability or social justice volunteer events)
- Generous fully paid parental leave for both birth parents and non-birth parents
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Onsite snacks and (of course) unlimited Bevi ... plus composting and terracycling, too
- Happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards - and more!
- Join a team that shares our Bevi Core Values:
- Put Customers First
- Be Great to Work with
- Raise the Bar Together
- Act Like You Own the Business
- Be Curious and Ask Why
- Champion Sustainability