Bevi is on a mission to disrupt the beverage supply chain and replace single-use water bottles with smart water machines. Thousands of companies use Bevi to sustainably provide their employees with pure, sparkling, and flavored water at work. As the market leader in IoT-enabled beverage machines, we’ve raised over $160M in venture capital and we have grown tremendously each year since launch. In addition to maintaining hypergrowth with our current product line, Bevi is heavily investing in new product development.
We are seeking a creative, content-obsessed Social Media & Campaigns Manager to join Bevi’s growing marketing team. You will report to the Director of Brand Marketing and work closely with internal creative, demand, events, product, and sales teams to lead social media and brand campaign development for Bevi’s growing brand. The ideal candidate will be fluent across all things social, from strategy development to channel management to content creation, with the ability to balance the analytical side of social marketing with high-volume creative ideation and execution. You’ll own the development and implementation of effective social media strategies to enhance brand visibility, grow our social communities and engage our target audiences, and will play a key role in developing integrated brand campaigns that drive awareness of and engagement with Bevi. You will also work to extend Bevi’s brand impact beyond social, from event activations to OOH advertising and more. This role offers an exciting opportunity to shape the company's total brand presence across channels and contribute to Bevi’s overall marketing success.
This role is based out of our Charlestown office, at least 2 days per week in person (more if desired!).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the company’s social media lead, responsible for strategy and content development across platforms, utilizing multiple sources – from creating content yourself to working with designers, creative partners, third-party creators and UGC.
- Be a natural content creator with a sharp creative eye and a passion for storytelling, creating concepts that marry brand messages with what is culturally relevant and will engage consumers on social.
- Bring forward creative ideas for brand campaigns, programs and partnerships – including opportunities like influencer programming, event activations, and merch – that tell Bevi’s brand and product stories in compelling ways while staying true to Bevi’s brand identity.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align brand initiatives with overall marketing and business objectives and deliver integrated programs that extend beyond organic social channels.
- Drive the creative briefing process, owning monthly social content calendars, publishing and community management.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly social media reporting across social and web performance and make data-driven recommendations to evolve our strategy for continuous improvement.
- Constantly evaluate content both strategically and creatively to ensure it adheres to brand guidelines, is visually compelling, and is optimized for the channel and audience.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, trends, and best practices with a finger on the pulse of today’s ever-changing social media landscape (in other words, you’re obsessed with social!)
- Demonstrated success growing brand(s’) social communities and proven experience testing, learning and optimizing to achieve success.
- 5+ years of experience in social media management (in-house or agency side)
- Experience with event sponsorships, brand activations, and/or brand ambassador programs is a major plus—we’re looking for someone who is willing to jump in and provide support across many of our initiatives!
- Experience managing merch (for internal and external purposes)
- Strategic mindset and strong analytical skills to interpret social media and website data to drive insights and recommendations.
- A team player who brings a strong perspective on how to take Bevi’s social presence to the next level, and the drive to execute alongside a collaborative team.
- Proficient in social media management and analytics tools.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield, 95% paid by employer
- 401(k) with company match, and environmentally responsible investment options
- Flexible PTO plus 9 company holidays, and additional paid days for sick leave, etc (including sustainability or social justice volunteer events)
- Generous fully paid parental leave for both birth parents and non-birth parents
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Onsite snacks and (of course) unlimited Bevi ... plus composting and terracycling, too
- Happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards - and more!
- Join a team that shares our Bevi Core Values:
- Put Customers First
- Be Great to Work with
- Raise the Bar Together
- Act Like You Own the Business
- Be Curious and Ask Why
- Champion Sustainability