Sweep is hiring a Customer Success Manager Finance to work on our enterprise climate program software.
Climate change is the defining issue of our time. By empowering companies with technology that helps them manage their climate impact, we believe Sweep can make a significant contribution to a better future for all of us. In this role, you will have a particular focus on our clients in the financial industry, helping them navigate sustainable finance and ESG investing.
Ok, sounds promising. What will I be doing?
As part of the Success team, you will help our finance industry customers along their climate journey using our SaaS tool – providing ongoing support, building relationships, and implementing new programs that will increase our business’ revenue potentials and minimize churn rates.
You will work directly with finance clients to help solve their challenges and ensure their satisfaction while they are an active account with us. You will also collaborate closely with the other teams to ensure customer questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
To be more specific, this includes:
1. Enable successful customer journeys in the financial sector 🔍
- Accompany customers during the Onboarding on the Sweep Finance module and be the primary point of contact for the customer after successful implementation
- Build strong, long-term relationships with finance customers by staying in constant communication
- Support finance customers in the adoption of Sweep, focusing on efficiently resolving issues with solutions tailored to the customers´ needs
- Develop and implement onboarding, adoption, and retention plans for finance customers
- Prepare renewals & upsells by identifying customer needs in close collaboration with the implementation and Sales team
2. Ensure Sweep delivers value to our finance customers 🌱
- Educate finance customers and connect them with resources needed to achieve product use success such as our online training contentSweep School, webinars and our help content
- Constantly improve your knowledge on the industry and its challenges
- Conduct regular check-ins with finance customers and customer success reports to review progress and identify potential areas for improvement
- Escalate and resolve conflicts arising from negative customer experiences and/or other areas of concern as needed and proactively search for solutions
- Work closely together with the Implementation and Sales teams to create a seamless experience for our finance customers
- Help to optimize the ratio between time spent on Onboarding and implementation services, by driving customer autonomy and reduce the time to value for our finance customers
- Work with the marketing team to develop customer advocacy programs that leverage customer success stories and testimonials
3. Be data driven 📣
- Analyze customer data to identify usage trends and patterns and develop strategies to improve customer satisfaction and retention
- Proactively identify areas for improvement in our customer support processes and Intercom platform usage to reduce our response time and make sure finance customers receive timely and effective support
- Identify and promote product updates relevant to a finance customer’s needs, industry, usage patterns to ensure optimal use of our solution and its adoption by our finance customers
- Constantly monitor and improve key metrics like NPS and CSAT
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Glad you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in customer success, account management, business development or a related field in the financial sector
- Comprehensive knowledge of the financial industry, from Private Equity actors to large financial commercial banks
- Expertise in Sustainable Finance / ESG and regulations is a (big) plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to connect the dots
- Knowledge of CRM tools and customer success platforms, Intercom is a plus
- Experience working in a SaaS company ideally in the B2B Enterprise space is a plus
- Ability to develop and execute account plans for complex organizations
- Ability to lead intricate negotiations
- You are strong in building relationships with customers and work across teams
- You are quick on your feet, but when it comes down to it you value quality over quantity
- You are open to constructive feedback
- You are enthusiastic, self motivated and autonomous
- You have Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- You care about our mission to create a better future for all of us
- Proficient in French and English
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that has the humble ambition to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re planning to hit the ground running and have an impact fast. Joining this journey right at the beginning allows you to really help shape our path.
Our hybrid work model, with hiring focussed around our head offices in Paris, London and Montpellier, allows us to balance our personal and professional lives while staying connected and engaged with colleagues and clients.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we have a B Corporation status.
We think this will be the ride of our lives. And maybe yours, too.