Compensation: £38-44k (plus OTE)
⭐Who we are:
We’re a professional management service for homeowners and landlords wanting more freedom. Our mission is to make hosting your property hassle-free, using technology to disrupt the short-term accommodation sector, and helping hosts increase revenue.
Since launching in 2015, we’ve grown fast, weathered the pandemic and acquired our biggest rival. In that time, we’ve partnered with thousands of happy hosts, helping them to earn from their homes and explore more of what they love. The business has now expanded worldwide, operating in over 20 cities globally, from Auckland to Lisbon, and there’s a lot more to come. From holidaymakers to full-time landlords, host happiness is central to everything we do.
⭐About the role (£38k - 44k):
We are looking for a Manager of Account Management/Client Success who will report to the Senior Account Manager - UKI
The role has three key focuses:
Managing & leading your team
Retaining & Growing the client base
Delivering excellent service & building strong client bonds
- Day to day management of the team, whilst leading by example through hands on management of clients, owning your own accounts and being a Player/Coach
- Building strategies to increase available nights (stock) per client through the addition of new available nights from existing stock as well as new stock from existing clients.
- Building customer engagement strategies to ensure clients satisfaction is high and attrition is low.
- Building property and listing optimisation procedures to follow in order to increase revenue over defined time periods for clients, and annually for Houst.
- Seeking out opportunities across the markets to gain relevant exposure for Houst.
- Championing Houst’s mission to free people to make more of themselves and it’s vision to unify the market making Houst the global home of hosting.
- Creating case studies for your accounts
- Building and managing structured professional development plans for the team, aligning them with the business objectives.
- Tracking commercials and financial management regularly checking P&Ls are driving profit and resource is being used efficiently.
- A natural commercial leader with the desire to motivate and develop all those working alongside you.
- Commercial. Driven to build and grow your pod to be the best.
- Excellent communicator and motivator of teams.
- Autonomous. You are comfortable finding and delivering solutions in a fast paced work environment.
- Self-starter and able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Growth mindset: comfort with a rapidly evolving work environment; with experience in taking initiative.
- Analytical: Data driven and ability to synthesise and simplify information into actionable plans.
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload
- World-class customer service focus and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptability: It is likely that this role will evolve over time. You and your team should be comfortable with change and be willing to adapt when needed.
Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right.
- Regular team social events
- Company-wide recognition of outstanding work
- Opportunities to innovate
- Lots of snacks and treats provided by the company (in the office)
Dedicated to employee wellbeing
- Wellbeing hub with virtual fitness, nutrition, yoga, meditation and talking therapy classes
- Betterhelp coverage for mental health support
- Dedicated employee wellbeing meetings
- 25 days paid holiday days (plus public holidays)/33 paid holiday days (includes public holidays) - Pick appropriate
- An extra day off for your birthday - because who wants to work on their birthday?
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Pawternity - We encourage proud parents of new pets to work from home to help their new member settle in
- Pension - We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees
- MacBook - for business use