Legatics is one of the world’s leading LegalTech scale-ups. Our legal transaction management platform enables law firms and their clients to collaborate on and close deals in an interactive online environment, providing clarity, reducing risk and saving time.
Our customers include some of the world’s top law firms, such as Allen & Overy, Hogan Lovells, Herbert Smith Freehills, King & Wood Mallesons and Shearman & Sterling. Legatics has been used globally on live transactions originating in more than 40 countries.
We are on a mission to transform the $600bn market for legal services worldwide and to work with our customers to bring the way they manage deals into the 21st century.
We are looking for a dynamic, hard-working and enthusiastic Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success (CS) and Engagement team. The CS and Engagement is responsible for account management of our customers, customer success (including training and solutions consultancy) as well as support and customer facing operations.
This role sits within the customer success function, whose mission is to help customers drive adoption of the Legatics platform within their firms and ensure end user experience on the platform is as fantastic as possible. The team identifies opportunities to empower our users, and provide valuable product feedback to ensure customers get the most out of our software.
You will ideally have a background in legal technology, either as a lawyer, legal project manager, legal engineer or working at a legal technology vendor. We are looking for someone with industry knowledge and someone who can design solutions to complex legal process problems.
We would expect you to be passionate about strategically driving successful customer and user outcomes.
What you will be doing:
Success and Solutions
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and use cases to ensure customers are using the software to its fullest and receive the absolute most value out of the Legatics platform at any given stage.
- Create and deliver high impact user training, using a variety of formats - e.g. online, classroom, workshop, interactive.
- Build, advise and collaborate with customers on solutions to meet a variety of use cases.
- Manage a broad portfolio of customers in a personalised way, by reaching out for feedback and providing product education assistance as part of the user journey.
- Create and deliver success plans and success reviews with your customers to optimise their usage of Legatics and constantly drive value.
- Coordinate with the engagement team to ensure we are capturing customer stories that lead to referrals, testimonials and case studies.
- Maintain accurate customer information in relevant systems and trackers with key details relating to our customers’ use of Legatics.
- Assist in gathering testimonials and case studies from customers to be used for marketing and business development purposes.
- Contribute to marketing materials such as white papers and presentations on an ad hoc basis.
- Represent Legatics at Industry events and conferences.
- Build brand loyalty by being personable, proactive and supporting in all customer interactions.
- Work closely with the account management team to identify customer risks and opportunities by monitoring usage.
- Become a subject matter expert on the Legatics platform and its capabilities, and be on hand to consult, scope and manage ad hoc projects related to the product roadmap.
- Ensure the team and the wider company maintains a deep understanding of the Legatics product and use cases.
- Advocate for our customers and users internally by delivering informed, quantified feedback, especially ensuring this is clearly communicated to our Product team.
What we need from you:
- 3+ years in a Customer Success or comparable role.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- a commitment to develop a deep understanding of legal technology.
- a willingness to engage with and present to senior stakeholders in law firms.
- to have high standards of integrity and trust.
- to be self-motivated and willing to work independently where required to complete projects successfully.
- a commitment to developing strong communication, listening, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- an enthusiasm and willingness to learn in order to perform the above in a dynamic and rapidly changing scale-up environment.
- a right to work in the UK (unfortunately, we are not in a position to support visa sponsorship at this stage);
What we offer you:
- 25 days holiday per year (plus public holidays);
- Early Finish Fridays - on the last Friday of every month, we finish early!
- Pension with NEST;
- Personal Learning & Development budget;
- Lots of opportunities for accelerated professional development and career progression;
- Work alongside a supportive and talented team with the opportunity to grow one of the world’s leading LegalTech scale-ups;
- A warm, genuinely collaborative culture and an awesome team; and
- Regular socials.
Power in diversity
We put users at the heart of our design to provide legal transaction experiences that everyone loves. In order to make that a reality, we seek to foster a diverse and inclusive working environment that can empower our people to be creative, effective and innovative, to build a brand we are proud of.