⭐ Who we are:
Looking for a job where you can be part of a team that is revolutionising the short-term accommodation industry? Look no further! We are a professional management service that helps homeowners and landlords enjoy more freedom by taking care of the hassle of hosting their properties. Our mission is to leverage the latest technology to make hosting a property as effortless as possible and increase revenue for our hosts. Join us in our quest to disrupt the industry and make hosting a breeze!
Since our launch in 2015, we have experienced tremendous growth, even in the face of a pandemic and acquiring one of our largest competitors along the way. Our team has partnered with thousands of satisfied hosts, helping them earn income from their homes while pursuing their passions. With operations in over 20 cities worldwide, from Auckland to Lisbon, there's no shortage of opportunities to make an impact with us. We are currently in our 2nd phase of Growth and in one of the most exciting stages in our journey to date. Come join us in our mission to revolutionise the short-term accommodation industry and help hosts worldwide achieve their goals!
⭐About the role:
As a Client Success Executive, you will be responsible for providing world-class service to Houst Customers and guests. You will resolve customer inquiries through multiple contact channels such as email, phone, and chat. You will work with complex and not always standard issues, so thinking outside of the box, troubleshooting, excellent communication skills, and logical thinking are a must.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients and guests via telephone, email, and Whatsapp.
- Be a point of escalation from Host Support and resolve issues to the highest possible satisfaction.
- Onboard new properties and explain complex information in a simple way to a variety of customers.
- Work with other teams to find the best solutions, resolve queries, and lodge resolution claims.
- Identify and use opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction.
- Feel empowered to make a decision on refunds and goodwill gestures using logic, company procedures, and market knowledge.
- Contribute ideas to further improve processes and the overall experience of Houst customers and guests.
- Be a Customer Champion, building commercially successful partnerships.
- Manage your delegated inbox and project management of cases.
- Team player with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment or account management is preferable.
- Proven ability to communicate complex technical problems in "customer-friendly" language.
- Ability to think outside of the box and find creative ways to solve situations.
- A working understanding of vacation rentals is a plus.
- Confidence in decision-making and owning your cases.
- Previous experience with G-Suite.
- Well organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right.
- Regular team social events (both in person and virtual)
- Company-wide recognition of outstanding work
- Opportunities to innovate
Dedicated to employee wellbeing
- Wellbeing hub with virtual fitness, nutrition, yoga, meditation and talking therapy classes
- Betterhelp coverage for mental health support
- Dedicated employee wellbeing meetings
- 33 paid holiday days (includes public holidays)
- An extra day off for your birthday - because who wants to work on their birthday?
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Pawternity - We encourage proud parents of new pets to work from home to help their new member settle in
- Laptop - for business use
Compensation: 14k - 15k ZAR Monthly