How would you like to be part of our growth team here at Pact?
Every member of the team plays a key role in helping to achieve our goal to make coffee better for people and the planet.
We are on a mission to transform the coffee industry, one cup at a time. We’ve been bringing game-changing speciality coffee to the UK for over 10 years, and we have big ambitions for the future.
You’ll join us at an exciting period of growth and be a key player in our next chapter. If you want to work for a purpose-driven brand committed to making real change, keep reading!
As the Grocery Business Account Manager,, you will be responsible for discovering new opportunities, leading proposals, managing key relationships and driving and delivering the new grocery strategy for Pact.
This is a new but strategically important channel for Pact - the role would involve not only driving and delivering on presence across Retail Grocery channels, but also growing our Quick Commerce & Digital Marketplace strategy and presence.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships with new customers to broaden the presence and reach of Pact
- Creating strong and sustainable customer relationships with buyers & marketplace managers
- Strengthen existing relationships with customers to create & support bold growth plans across product ranges, distribution points and rate of sale
- Leading all Grocery pitches for possible new business
- Collaborating with relevant teams to build compelling and commercially viable proposals for new & existing business
- Developing engaging product offerings for new and existing partners, to drive strong performance, profit & customer proposition
- Owning and and delivering strategic business plans by customer, including promotional activities/activation plans to grow sales & deliver strong return on investment
- Managing the sell-in process for new product offerings and launching new lines with each customer
- Managing Pact’s presence on online marketplaces such as Amazon, including Catalogue Management, promotional activity and overall channel optimisation
- Owning, identifying & reporting on key metrics, creating and managing product & budget forecasts for your channels
- Regularly reporting and presenting to the Senior Leadership Team on performance, strategy and results
- Responsibility for driving channel growth, aligned to agreed budget & business priorities
- Full ownership of data submission, tracking and monitoring of channel performance against KPI’s
- Continually seeking opportunity for new avenues of growth through networking opportunities and exploring new channels
You’ll be great for the role if you have:
- 3+ years sales experience within FMCG Food & Drink managing Grocery accounts
- Strong selling & negotiation skills
- Proven track record of planning, pitching, implementing & developing growth to new sales channels & partners
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Are a motivated self-starter and able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Have a solid understanding of offline and digital marketing, measurement and analytics
- Have great commercial acumen, ability and confidence to make decisions that will positively impact sales and profitability
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
Our Head office is in Bermondsey, but we offer a hybrid, flexible working environment. We have an energetic, collaborative approach to work, a supportive leadership team, and our perks are great.
Here are just some of the perks we offer:
- Salary up to 50K depending on experience
- Significant bonus structure
- 23 days holiday (increasing annually up to 27 days)
- Office closure between Christmas & New Year
- Hybrid working model (our office days are every Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Flexitime (with core hours of 10-4)
- Monthly coffee allowance
- In House Performance Coaching
- Unlimited professional coaching sessions with More Happi
- Health and wellbeing programme with Juno
- An accessible and open workspace
- Dog Friendly office
- Bi-weekly office lunches & office drinks
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Pact is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).