🐶 Our mission
At Butternut, we put the food back into dog food. We believe dogs deserve to eat the most natural, healthiest and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That’s why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions. Our goal is to help dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives whilst leaving humans smiling after every interaction.
🐾 A bit about the role
We are looking for individuals who will provide a world class customer experience to everyone we speak to on any channel they want to contact us in Benelux. All incoming live customer contact will go through you, especially making use of phone, live chat and social media channels. You are an outgoing, hardworking, all-around great communicator who cares deeply about the experience that our customers receive. You will be empowered to help shape our customer journey and come up with new ways to make people’s lives easier and happier.
This role is for 39 hours per week, Monday - Sunday on a rolling rota basis including regular weekend days and bank holidays.
Some of your day-to-day activities will include:
- Being the face and voice of Butternut Box to new and existing customers.
- Using communication tools including phone, email, WhatsApp, live chat and social media to keep customers informed.
- Dealing with a wide range of queries, issues and feedback from our current and potential customer base.
- Bringing happy moments to the people (and dogs!) we serve.
- Passing on customer insights & feedback for us to turn those into strategic decisions for the future of the business.
- Helping to form our culture and voice, and bring a fresh pair of eyes to everything.
🐕 A bit about you.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English to a native written and verbal standard.
- A passion for problem solving and finding resolutions independently.
- Some experience in a customer-oriented role. Experience in customer service would be a bonus but not essential.
- Reasonable numerical reasoning skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both spoken and written.
- You are kind, giving and thoughtful.
- You can work autonomously to a very high standard, and also thrive as part of a team.
- Eager to learn and improve.
- Genuine, honest, reliable and adaptable.
- You love dogs.
🙌 A bit about what we offer.
- Salary of €29.000
- Part-time & full-time
- 25 vacation days and an additional day for every year of service at Butternut (up to a max of 5)
- 5 paid ‘paws’ days per year to support to learning and/or wellbeing
- €500 personal learning & development budget
- Butternut Box employee discount
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- The opportunity to help dogs live healthier and happier lives!