Our engineers aren’t just building a better product; they’re making the world a better place by improving women’s health. We leverage machine learning and AI to provide accurate cycle predictions and relevant, personalized, medically credible health tips. We are committed to discover and empower our employees to implement brand-new solutions.
Flo is a place for experimentation and implementation opportunities at the senior level. Flo is not just a feature factory, we own value delivery end to end. Flo is a constantly evolving product. New features and technologies are added, hardening development. Our engineers have an average of 10 years of experience, so they can solve ambitious product tasks.
We are looking for a Senior iOS engineer for the Martech team. The Martech team is pivotal in driving growth and enhancing customer engagement through innovative machine-learning solutions, robust infrastructure, and tooling. Our responsibilities are broadly divided across several critical areas:
- User Acquisition: We deploy ML models to predict user lifetime value (LTV), enabling effective targeting of potential high-value customers.
- ML Platform Management: We oversee our advanced ML platform with a central feature store. This platform harmonizes the deployment of ML models and facilitates feature sharing across the organization, thus enhancing efficiency and collaboration.
- Growth Marketing Support: In close cooperation with the growth marketing team, we develop and refine models for churn and activation and plan to implement a 'Next Best Action' model to optimize communication strategies.
- User Profile and Notification Services: We manage essential infrastructure, including the User Profile Service for customer behavior insights and a notification engine that schedules and sends communications to our customers.
You can read more about the tech stack we use and the thinking behind it here: https://stackshare.io/v_burylov/decisions/107762218962905152
You are welcome to check our opensource projects in Github: https://github.com/flohealth
- At least 6 years in software engineering including 3 years of experience developing, shipping, and maintaining mobile applications
- Ability to demonstrate expert-level knowledge of iOS.
- Experience developing large mobile applications with rich UI, preference to global consumer markets.
- Proficient in Swift and Objective C with strong object-oriented design skills.
- Experience with Apple technologies, development guidelines, App Store processes for app submission and maintenance.
- Good understanding of a mobile product life cycle; acquaintance with Agile methodologies.
- An agile mindset, ambitious, motivated and a good team player.
- Knowledge of UX and Interaction design.
- Optimizing data usage over mobile networks and experience with offline first apps.
- Experienced with mobile continuous delivery tooling (build, test and release automation).
- Integration with BI and analytical systems. AB testing.
What you'll be doing
As an iOS Engineer within the Martech team, you will play a critical role in augmenting our capabilities. You will assist in refining our in-app communication via pop-up messages and feature overviews, enhancing our server-side transparency of client-side activities, and taking charge of key app components like communications with Apple's SKAdNetwork. Our commitment is to leverage technology to fuel company growth, enhance user experience, and drive customer satisfaction.
A monthly salary base for this position in Vilnius, Lithuania starts from 6000 € gross per month.
In Poland we offer employment via b2b contracts.