We’re looking for a an all round Accounting & Tax leader that will strengthen the Finance function at Otrium, will enable the team to continue to develop, and lead us as we scale internationally.
Your day-to-day will include...
- Being the go-to person for all matters pertaining to accounting, financial reporting, tax, and treasury - including being responsible for an optimal cash allocation;
- Leading and developing a team of approx. 10 people consisting of Financial Reporting, Finance Operations and Tax colleagues;
- Leading the closing and consolidation process - ensuring the proper set-up of an internal control structure that guarantees timeliness, completeness and correctness of our financial accounts and compliance with internal standards;
- Reporting on our financial reports and cash position, both internally as well as to investors;
- Leading on ad hoc projects that impact Otrium and pertain to the finance function;
- Leading the audit process and the relationship with the auditors, ensuring that our accounting and reporting practices are held at a high level and financial audits will be completed satisfactorily;
- Being responsible for the bank relationships and fiscal authorities, ensuring that fiscal filings are done completely, correctly and in a timely manner;
- Sharing financial performance-related information with investors, including preparation of financial accounts for investor due diligence.
- 10+ year's relevant work experience
- Technically trained and CA/RA qualified
- A combination of Big 4 and internal experience - either in a corporate or scale-up environment
- Able to quickly form close relationships and have a strong collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Knowledgeable about and experienced in dealing with VAT and CIT internationally
- Hands-on experience in managing an international team
- Fluent in English (other languages are a plus!)
- Located in the Netherlands.
Extra points for...
- Being experienced in working an online marketplace/platform model