⭐ Who we are
Looking for a job where you can be part of a team that is revolutionising the short-term accommodation industry? Look no further! We are a professional management service that helps homeowners and landlords enjoy more freedom by taking care of the hassle of hosting their properties. Our mission is to leverage the latest technology to make hosting a property as effortless as possible and increase revenue for our hosts. Join us in our quest to disrupt the industry and make hosting a breeze!
⭐ Our journey
Since our launch in 2015, we have experienced tremendous growth, even in the face of a pandemic and acquiring one of our largest competitors along the way. Our team has partnered with thousands of satisfied hosts, helping them earn income from their homes while pursuing their passions. With operations in over 20 cities worldwide, from Auckland to Lisbon, there's no shortage of opportunities to make an impact with us. We are currently in our 2nd phase of Growth and in one of the most exciting stages in our journey to date. Come join us in our mission to revolutionise the short-term accommodation industry and help hosts worldwide achieve their goals!
- Scheduling Maintenance across our property portfolio in Spain
- Scheduling cleans and linen deliveries across our property portfolio in Spain
- Invoicing and payment scheduling
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Sourcing and onboarding new suppliers
- Building lasting relationships with existing suppliers
- Juggling a number of daily, in office operational tasks
- You have impeccable attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to wear different hats depending on stakeholder requirements
- Experience in customer facing roles or supplier management a bonus but not a requirement
- Must be able to work on rota basis including weekends
- Fluent Spanish OR Portuguese essential
- 9am - 6pm UK time shift pattern
Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right.
- Regular team social events (both in person and virtual)
- Company-wide recognition of outstanding work
- Opportunities to innovate
Dedicated to employee wellbeing
- Wellbeing hub with virtual fitness, nutrition, yoga, meditation and talking therapy classes
- Betterhelp coverage for mental health support
- Dedicated employee wellbeing meetings
- 35 days paid holiday days (includes public holidays)
- An extra day off for your birthday - because who wants to work on their birthday?
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Pawternity - We encourage proud parents of new pets to work from home to help their new member settle in
- Laptop - for business use
Compensation: 15 - 18k ZAR monthly