advaya is seeking an experienced growth marketer to lead and implement marketing and sales strategies with the goal of increasing membership acquisition and ticket sales; partner and influencer engagement; lead generation, audience reach and engagement.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate team player who is able to work closely with the Directors. You are a people-person who is passionate about transformative learning, shifting consciousness and community building. As a small, agile and collaborative team this is an expansive role, so we are looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves and who is passionate and excited about this work.
You should have strong marketing and communications experience, plus have a creative eye to lead social campaigns for a global audience. You are analytical and data-driven, experienced in membership and recurring revenue models, and will be integral in growing membership to the advaya community and educational platform, as well as ticketing for in person events and gatherings.
- Present and execute marketing strategies to ensure we are generating enough leads to hit sales targets;
- Responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities and implementing new sales plans;
- Responsible for analytics reporting across all marketing and sales activities;
- Increase website traffic;
- Increase membership conversion rates;
- Deepen partnership and influencer collaborations;
- Increase overall revenue through ticket and membership sales.
Marketing and sales oversight
- Collaborate and work with senior team to uncover insights and create innovative marketing strategies and campaigns to raise brand awareness and ensure we hit sales targets;
- Lead on the development and implementation of a cohesive membership acquisition strategy;
- Own the membership marketing strategy - execute and delegate when necessary;
- Ensure advaya has a productive and efficient sales funnel and sales processes in place;
- Develop brand identity and positioning;
- Continuously ensure the marketing goals are clearly communicated and understood by the wider team;
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities;
- Efficiently manage advaya’s marketing budget;
- Drive a data-driven approach to marketing, and implement new reporting systems to help drive team’s decisions;
- Manage PR and press.
- To create and own advaya’s partnership strategy with the goal of increasing sales;
- To create and own advaya’s influencer marketing strategy and manage affiliate marketing;
- Lead on activations for membership acquisition;
- Deepen partnerships already in place;
- Manage the relationship with partners and be an ambassador for the advaya brand.
- To manage all paid advertising including social media paid ads;
- Create and review adverts used on social media;
- Report on ROI.
Website & SEO
- Report on website traffic and performance, suggest and make improvements;
- Input copy for SEO to ensure the website is performing well in google searches;
- Manage the google analytics and search console accounts.
- Lead on member marketing;
- Collaborate on member email funnels and member newsletters;
- Collaborate on member onboarding and communications;
- Collaborate on membership retention and engagement strategies.
We are looking for someone who has 5+ years of experience in sales and marketing for a digital product. It would be great to find someone who has experience with marketing an online subscription platform, but not necessary. Are you….
- Looking to work in a purpose driven company;
- Have a track record of successful marketing campaigns;
- Able to work in a start-up environment as part of a dynamic team;
- Efficient, to the point and able to work well with team members remotely;
- Persistent, proactive, self-motivated;
- Have good commercial awareness, like a good deal and know where to spend money wisely;
- Persuasive and a strong leader;
- A word wizard and have the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way;
- Experienced in membership or subscription-based marketing;
- Familiar with integrated B2C tech stacks;
- Able to understand, develop and implement effective digital analysis strategies, and creatively monitor and shape engagement and retention metrics;
- Experienced in designing and implementing meaningful membership or subscriber strategies for engagement, retainment and expansion, including communications and content strategy;
- Committed to advaya’s mission and vision;
- An organised, proactive and creative thinker who thrives on building and maintaining meaningful relationships;
- Able to work with a small and dynamic team.
- Able to contribute creatively to strategy, taking an adaptable and solutions-lead approach.
- Excellent communicator with interpersonal, systems and organisation skills with the ability to lead across a range of projects, manage changing demands, and prioritise deadlines.