We are looking for a Community Coordinator to join the Founders Forum Events team and play a significant role in growing and engaging the Founders Forum Community, working alongside the community team and wider events team. This is a permanent role for a resourceful individual who is eager to learn more about the world of tech, research, and community management.
As the Founders Forum Community Coordinator, you will play a significant role in growing the Founders Forum Community and will be engaging with our community of tech entrepreneurs, founders, CEOs and investors. Your day-to-day responsibilities will be focused on researching and reviewing potential new members, liaising with the FF community, and helping to manage our CRM database - Salesforce.
About Founders Forum Group:
Founders Forum Group is a global community and group of businesses supporting entrepreneurs at every stage of their journeys.
Its forums unite the world’s most influential founders, investors, corporate and government leaders to tackle era-defining questions in iconic locations across the globe.
Since 2019, Founders Forum has partnered with Informa Tech to celebrate the strength and diversity of UK tech through London Tech Week. The joint venture allows LTW to enrich its impact and expand its reach with diversity-driven and sector-specific events including ClimateTech, Elevating Founders, EQL Her, Founders of the Future, HealthTech, and the Global Leaders Innovation Summit.
Fuelled by the connections and ideas forged at the group’s flagship events, FF Group businesses support the needs of today’s founders via professional services (Founders Keepers, Founders Law, Founders Makers), education (01 Founders), investment (Founders Factory, firstminute capital), networking (Grip, Founders Assistants), philanthropy (Founders Pledge, The Centre for Entrepreneurs,) and content (Founders Insights). In 2021, the group sold its innovation strategy consulting firm, Founders Intelligence, to global consultancy, Accenture.
Earlier this year, FF Group acquired Tech Nation, the UK’s leading growth platform for tech scaleups. Founders Forum Group will continue the previously government-funded Tech Nation programmes centred around early-stage and diverse founders, as well as data-driven research into the UK's tech ecosystem.
- Work as part of a dedicated community team to research and enlist new members to the Founders Forum Community and curate our event guest lists
- Aggregate and compile lists of suggestions and referrals of potential FF invitees and speakers from our external network and internal teams
- Steward our community through their event journey by playing a key role in coordinating invitations, guest registrations and event enquiries via the shared team inbox and our CRM platform, Salesforce
- Help manage our CRM platform, Salesforce, by ensuring the data is up to date, relevant, and comprehensive
- Collaborate with the FF production team to prepare community-facing assets and event materials for annual forums and subsidiary events (e.g. FAQs, guest books, the Founders Forum networking app)
- Stay up-to-date with tech, business, and political news cycles to flag new invites and additions to the FF community on an ongoing basis
This is the role for you if…
- You have a passion for technology and its wider context
- You love using generative AI tools, MS Excel, and other tools to optimise processes and output
- You are a highly motivated self-starter with ability to prioritise, work to tight deadlines and adapt to last-minute adjustments
- You are capable of working independently and taking ownership of tasks as required
- You are a team player and are happy to assist team members on tasks as needed
- You are a good listener and love to learn from others
- You are a recent graduate or someone who is looking for a new challenge
- Highly proficient with MS Excel
- Working knowledge of Google Drive, Dropbox and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organised and can prepare content and guest research reports, with meticulous attention to detail
- Added benefits: experience within the technology sector and/or experience with Salesforce and Pardot; experience in a community, research, or admin-driven role
We offer a range of flexible, discretionary benefits to our team. These currently include:
- 25 days contractual annual leave
- Enhanced discretionary leave provision, including an additional day off for your birthday and leave between Christmas and New Years Day
- The option to work remotely anywhere in the world for 3 weeks/year (1 week at Easter and 2 weeks during July and August)
- Private healthcare package
- Mental health, wellbeing, and learning and development stipends
- Lunch 1x/week, office snacks, and regular team drinks
- Quarterly team activities and annual team trip/day out
- Access to the Founders Forum Group network of businesses and wider tech ecosystem
- Starting salary of £25,000 p.a.
We currently have a hybrid working model with 4 days spent in the office and 1 day with the option to work remotely/from home.