So Energy was created in 2015 because we knew energy suppliers could be better. Since then, we’re grown rapidly but sustainably, with 300,000+ customers and over 400 So Energists. But, we’re not done. We’re on the road to a million customers by the end of 2026 and, thanks to our with ESB Energy in 2021, we’re well on the way. We’re tech first, we’re customer-centric and we’re passionate about sustainability.
We want to do the best we can by our customers and by each other, so we’ve created a workplace that is encouraging, supportive and offers the opportunity for growth. As a company, we live by six core values that guide everything we do.
As a HR Business Partner at So Energy you will become a Subject Matter Expert in the business units under your charge including providing consultative advice to its leadership, acting as an agent of change and leading on any Employee Relations matters. You will be responsible for building organisational and people capability, plan and manage talent and develop departmental approaches to achieve organisational objectives within your business areas. Acting as the departmental people expert implementing specific people approaches which have been designed by one of our centres of excellence. You will champion a values driven approach, helping us to create a culture of belonging and develop the talent of today and tomorrow.
- Previous experience in an HR Business Partner or HR Manager role
- Strong HR generalist background
- Experience of working with Centres of Excellence to execute people strategy e.g. employee engagement, salary review, performance management and renumeration annual processes.
- Change management experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders across different functions and at all levels of the business
- Project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, collaborating with a centre of excellence
- Strong knowledge of employment law and employee rights
- Experience in managing complex employee relations issues
- Proven record of developing strong relationships with stakeholders
- Proactive and able to adapt to change
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience implementing HR policies and procedures
- Values driven and customer centric approach
- CIPD Level 5 Qualified or above
- Competitive salary plus 10% performance-related bonus
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, and an extra day holiday for your birthday
- Personal Learning & Development Budget
- Hybrid Remote Working
- Great reward and recognition
- Join a unique culture that embraces people's ideals and fosters collaboration across the business
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave
- Access to Perkbox+ including the Wellness Hub and Salary Sacrifice Tech Purchase scheme
- Life assurance 4x base salary
At So Energy, our employees are just as important to us as our customers. We will provide training and support your development throughout your career.
So Energy cares about helping the energy industry become a much more diverse and inclusive environment and we work hard to lead by example. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and building an inclusive environment for all. As an equal opportunity employer, there are also several steps we take to accommodate candidates and employees with disabilities including additional time on tests during the interview process and specialist equipment for those employees that require it.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply, make sure to complete all the questions to the best of your ability and attached an up-to-date version of your CV.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday 16th August 2023.