Leesman’s mission is to make workplaces better. In 2010, we set out to provide organisations with the world’s first truly independent measure of employee workplace experience using unique data-driven solutions. Since launching, we have measured over 6,200+ workplaces in 100+ countries and amassed 1,000,000+ individual employee responses to our standardised online survey, making the Leesman Index the world’s largest independent database of workplace experience. As we continue to help organisations navigate change, we have expanded our offering to measure employee home working experience to help organisations understand and plan for their future using our data-driven solutions.
The Account Manager plays a key role in the business. Employees in this position are responsible for:
• Providing a world-class experience for clients, focusing on on-boarding, retaining and growing the client portfolio
• Managing the overall survey process for multiple clients at once through each step in the process
• Helping clients understand the Leesman tool and how they can use it
• Presenting results of surveys back to clients, face-to-face when possible
• Managing and conducting client meetings at any phase of a project
• Shaping the service delivery for Leesman as it enters its next phase of growth and expands globally
• Working closely with sales and operational teams to ensure clients are receiving the best service possible
Requirements for success:
• A minimum of three years of account management/client-facing project management experience
• Extremely well-organized with great project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work independently as well as with a team
• Understanding of data and analytics
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Appetite for process improvement and exceeding client expectations
• Additional language, preferably French or Swedish would be a strong advantage
This role reports to the Client Services Manager based in London. This is a full-time, permanent position with the potential for regional and overseas travel.
Leesman is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.