Sweep is hiring anCustomer Onboarding Expert to work on our enterprise climate program software.
Climate change is the defining issue of our time. By empowering companies with technology that helps them manage their climate impact, we believe Sweep can make a meaningful contribution to a better future for all of us.
Ok, sounds promising. What will I be doing?
Customer Onboarding plays a key role in setting the foundation for our customers´ long-term success and it is the first impression we can make on our customer - so our objective is to make this really excellent (let´s say: love at first sight).
You will lead the customer onboarding process, guiding clients through their initial interaction with our product, and helping them realize the full potential of our platform. Your goal will be to create lasting relationships with customers, drive product adoption, and ultimately contribute to customer success and retention.
You will work closely with the implementation & CSM team with the primary focus to help the customer get up and running on the product as quickly and efficiently as possible.
To be more specific, this includes:
1. Enable successful customer journeys and drive customer autonomy 🎒
- Provide initial training and support along our online training platform Sweep School, answering questions, and helping the customer overcome any initial hurdles or obstacles.
- Tailor the Onboarding plan to our customer´s needs and preferences to ensure that they are well onboarded, autonomous and successful on Sweep
- Be the primary point of contact for the customer during the Onboarding phase and build strong, relationships with your customers by staying in regular contact
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our Onboarding process, materials
- Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and onboarding progress and generate regular reports to track onboarding metrics and present insights
2. Drive Product Adoption 🤓
- Educate customers on how to make the most of our software, effectively addressing their specific business needs and challenges
- Collect feedback from customers during the onboarding process to identify areas for improvement and address potential pain points
- Collaborate with the product team to communicate customer insights and influence product enhancements to drive customer satisfaction
3. Collaborate across teams 🤝
- Gather relevant insights about the customer that are relevant for the implementation team during the onboarding phase to inform the implementation team
- Build the foundation for renewals & upsells by identifying customer needs in close collaboration with the implementation and Sales team
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Managers (CSM) to connect the dots between Onboarding and long term customer success
4. Customer support 👥
- Monitor and manage our contact support channels to answer requests from your customers and solve issues fast and efficiently
- Triage requests to the relevant teams
- Aggregate customer feedback to continuously improve our help & training content in collaboration with our enablement team
That sounds just right for me. What do I need to bring?
Glad you asked. This is who we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in customer success, account management, business development or Customer Onboarding within a SaaS or technology company
- Empathetic and customer-oriented mindset, ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the onboarding journey.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to connect the dots
- Knowledge of CRM tools and customer success platforms, Intercom is a plus
- Experience working in a SaaS company ideally in the B2B Enterprise space is a plus
- Ability to develop and execute account plans for complex organizations
- Ability to lead intricate negotiations
- You are strong in building relationships with customers and work across teams
- Empathetic and customer-oriented mindset, ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the onboarding journey
- You are quick on your feet, but when it comes down to it you value quality over quantity
- You are open to constructive feedback
- You are enthusiastic, self motivated and autonomous
- You have Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- You care about our mission to create a better future for all of us
- Proficient in French and English
Copy that. And what’s in it for me?
You will be joining an exciting young business that has the humble ambition to change the world. With a proven track record in starting companies, we’re planning to hit the ground running and have an impact fast. Joining this journey right at the beginning allows you to really help shape our path.
Our hybrid work model, with hiring focussed around our head offices in Paris, London and Montpellier, allows us to balance our personal and professional lives while staying connected and engaged with colleagues and clients.
We’re big believers in creating successful businesses that are good for everyone, including society and the planet. That’s why we have a B Corporation status.
We think this will be the ride of our lives. And maybe yours, too.